Atlanta Braves Thread - Francisco Cabrera edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is why I wasn’t a fan of Barnes. He has too many games like this where the offense sucks and shots are not going down, there is no adjustments.

He is doing a good job but absolutely no excuse to lose this game.

Reactions: 1 person
This is why I wasn’t a fan of Barnes. He has too many games like this where the offense sucks and shots are not going down, there is no adjustments.

I really couldn't disagree with you more. They bricked a bunch of good shots and layups. They came down twice from ~10 points on the road on a night when half the team has apparently been battling the flu. Mizzou didn't score a FG for the last five minutes or more. When they needed points at the end of the game, they consistently got it to Grant Williams in good spots, which is what you're supposed to do. If he doesn't turn it over with under a minute left they probably win.

They lost a close road conference game in which they were underdogs. It's January. It happens.

Doesnt UT pay for flu shots for players or is that an NCAA violation too ?

In a bad flu season, such as this winter, the flu shot turns out not to be all that effective. Some years it works better than others. Which is a shame because when it doesn't it gives ammo to all the anti-vaccine idiots out there.

In a bad flu season, such as this winter, the flu shot turns out not to be all that effective. Some years it works better than others. Which is a shame because when it doesn't it gives ammo to all the anti-vaccine idiots out there.

I got one -- KiddieDoc recommended them, even though the bad press was out there .

I want you fsckers to know that Junior was looking over my shoulder and wanted to know what my avatar was and I had to go down a whole rabbit hole of watching Ned Beatty take it in the cornhole on Youtube. Such a wonderful educational opporunity for a young man. Top 100 love scene of all time!

I want you fsckers to know that Junior was looking over my shoulder and wanted to know what my avatar was and I had to go down a whole rabbit hole of watching Ned Beatty take it in the cornhole on Youtube. Such a wonderful educational opporunity for a young man. Top 100 love scene of all time!

Still a better love story than Twilight :lol:

Lol

Lmao

It’s two games in a row where they’ve shot the ball poorly. The hustle, fight and intensity is still there. They’re a young team and they will drop some close ones.

Lost a friend this morning up in Harrisburg, PA...was attempting arrest of a fugitive in a house and the mope killed him. Would appreciate it if you guys would keep his family in your prayers.

my apologies... but that's a life lesson opportunity, no? i.e. This is what happens to the people that GWN arrests.

big moment for father/son. I’ll never forget the first time I watched with my old man. The close up of the toothless gump squealing stuck with me for the long haul unfortunately.

Lost a friend this morning up in Harrisburg, PA...was attempting arrest of a fugitive in a house and the mope killed him. Would appreciate it if you guys would keep his family in your prayers.

This life is so short, man.

Ah man, the warrant was for a female and an unknown male opened fire? How are the three wounded doing?

I don't know how you guys do a gig like that in dealing with people of desperate and broken mind/soul.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back