Now Let The CJP Era Begin...

I wanted to puke with Jones installed the zone read offense… I never thought Tennessee and is Brian but play finesse football. It’s time to play big boy football and smash mouth

Reactions: 2 people
I love our new coach. He just gets it.

There’s a reason why the people who have met him, rave about him. He’s going to fix things here.

[twitter]https://twitter.com/morgan_moriarty/status/950596717237424128[/twitter]

Reactions: 3 people
I wanted to puke with Jones installed the zone read offense… I never thought Tennessee and is Brian but play finesse football. It’s time to play big boy football and smash mouth

Saw plenty of zone read FROM BOTH TEAMS last night.

Reactions: 1 person
Good article:

"I'll be honest with you, I sympathize with Jeremy because I think he was in a worse situation because I did not have to deal with the signing day," said Smart before the championship game, "and the fact that he had to deal with the signing day while there, I wouldn't wish that ... I don't know, it was probably the hardest month of my life trying to deal with the two jobs because you're trying to hire a staff, run an organization but be loyal to a group of players who helped you get this information."

"Now mix in a signing date while you're practicing at another place, that's unfathomable and I think he's done a tremendous job of that and he's done it the right way, which that's what we do as coaches."

Said Pruitt: "I got to watch Kirby do it two years ago. So I came over and watched him try to do the deal at Georgia, and get ready for Michigan State and Clemson. So it's probably helped me watching him for those three weeks, I guess. So it's not an easy deal. But it's been enjoyable."

Jeremy Pruitt helped save Alabama but now he's off to Tennessee | AL.com

Reactions: 2 people
Saw what a developed and prepared freshman QB looks like. I hope we can find one of those. His ability was what allowed the rested Bama defense to get back in the game in the second half and win the line of scrimmage. If not for his play Georgia would have won big.

Bring in those Remaining guys on the recruiting board and Jalen Hurts on over while we are at it will be a good start!

Hurts can stay where he is. I've been saying for a while now he's a running back masquerading as as qb. If he's starting for them next year, it won't be at qb.

Hurts can stay where he is. I've been saying for a while now he's a running back masquerading as as qb. If he's starting for them next year, it won't be at qb.

In before our local civil rights activists....that's racist.

Nice 2nd half adjustments CJP.

I remember back in the day we used to make 2nd half adjustments other than Hurd up the middle on 1st and 2nd down, Dobbs to the outside on 3rd down. And of course the get worn down, rode hard and hung up wet, defense.

Hurts might as well transfer or go the Jennings route as a WR.

Otherwise, he's going to occupy one of Nicky's prized scollys next season. lol

Sony looks like the next Kamara. Hard to see him slipping to the 2nd round but this is the best QB class in a while and several teams desperately need QBs.

Bring in those Remaining guys on the recruiting board and Jalen Hurts on over while we are at it will be a good start!

Why would we want Hurts? He was pulled from that game because he couldn't get it done. He obviously can't pass downfield, which sounds very familiar to TN fans lately, so other than his scramble ability, why in the world would we want him?

VN Store

Back