95 Challenges the Mods to a Fight

Is that you in the avi or an employee of the Mouses Ear, askin for a friend

It’s me. I didn’t know using your own photo was frowned upon but now I’m not changing it out of principle. I don’t work the pole. But your friend may wish he hadn’t said that should he ever have to face me in a court room. I’ll let your friend determine whether that means I’m a criminal, a judge, or an attorney. Or maybe some combination of the foregoing.

It’s me. I didn’t know using your own photo was frowned upon but now I’m not changing it out of principle. I don’t work the pole. But your friend may wish he hadn’t said that should he ever have to face me in a court room. I’ll let your friend determine whether that means I’m a criminal, a judge, or an attorney. Or maybe some combination of the foregoing.

So you're into women? I can respect that, as long as you're not one of those militaristic types. They scare me.

Reactions: 1 person
So does this Charlie character know what he's getting into with 95? You don't mess with 600 lbs of Swede-Korean on a monster scooter. Waffle House champion three years running.

I went to a strip club in Cleveland once. It had a jungle gym above the stage. Girl wasn't that attractive, but damn, she was nimble.

So does this Charlie character know what he's getting into with 95? You don't mess with 600 lbs of Swede-Korean on a monster scooter. Waffle House champion three years running.

No, someone else called us into this thread, much to everyone’s chagrine, I’m sure. We’re lost and Charlie is at work. In sum:

I have no frame of reference here....I’m like a child who wanders into the middle of a movie. I’m out of my element here, Donny.

I’ll go with court reporter.

VN Store

Back