TrumPutinGate

Mueller has more creditability in his little pinky finger that the idiot/liar in chief has in his whole body. BTW Mueller is a repub. :blink:

Dirty cop Mueller covered for Hillary and Obama, who gives a damn which letter he has beside his name you blooming idiot.

Reactions: 1 person
From what I gather from Trump supporters the belief is that the Dossier is completely void of facts cooked up by the democrats and FBI to justify investigating members of team trump. Remember the Republicans started this opposition research but out of the kindness of their heart and hatred for trump they handed it over to the enemy of the republican party knowing that if it was used it would ensure a Clinton victory. Unable to use unverified criminal accusations the Democrats gave it to the FBI. The FBI then had to verify some of it to get the FISA warrants. The dems and FBI are clearly working together now right? Wrong. The Dems are still paying for this information and giving it to the FBI. The FBI is prevented from giving, what is now considered verified information (information given for the FISA warrants) any confirmation of evidence related to an ongoing investigation to anyone much less the political opponent of a Presidential candidate.

Democrat FBI collusion is a false narrative.

Reactions: 3 people
From what I gather from Trump supporters the belief is that the Dossier is completely void of facts cooked up by the democrats and FBI to justify investigating members of team trump. Remember the Republicans started this opposition research but out of the kindness of their heart and hatred for trump they handed it over to the enemy of the republican party knowing that if it was used it would ensure a Clinton victory. Unable to use unverified criminal accusations the Democrats gave it to the FBI. The FBI then had to verify some of it to get the FISA warrants. The dems and FBI are clearly working together now right? Wrong. The Dems are still paying for this information and giving it to the FBI. The FBI is prevented from giving, what is now considered verified information (information given for the FISA warrants) any confirmation of evidence related to an ongoing investigation to anyone much less the political opponent of a Presidential candidate.

Keep believing, you’re gonna be having another meltdown soon.

But..but..but Faux News says it's true.

Reactions: 2 people
Muller isn’t a Republican anymore than McCain, Graham or McConnel is. Just like Pelosi, Schumer and Company aren’t Democrats, once you have been in DC as long as they have you become establishment only concerned about maintaining position and power. They keep us divided so we don’t rise up and dethrone them. It’s an illusion.

Precisely. 8 year term limits for all congressman and Senators.

Weren’t some you Dims riding the dossier wagon awhile back? Lol, I bet you feel stupid. The Dims and their sheep got duped.

You have a future in comedy.

It's already comedy. It's great listening the fairy tales the likes of orangeluvr, Mick, MT, and LG push here.

I look forward to reading every new "development". Merry Christmas, ladies. May all your Trump wishes come true in the new year.

Closer than finding Hillary's super secret emails that you need a decoder ring to read. Many people have tried but only managed to shoot their eye out.

13 blackberries and 5 iPads met their dimize at the end of a hammer. Why? What was she hiding? Don’t you think she’s guilty of something? Of course you don’t, because you’re an idiot.

Reactions: 2 people
13 blackberries and 5 iPads met their dimize at the end of a hammer. Why? What was she hiding? Don’t you think she’s guilty of something? Of course you don’t, because you’re an idiot.

You don't even know how standard that is in government work. I would say there are plenty of secrets on her Hard drives. National, Classified, Top secret S**T. So Yes I don't think she is guilty of anything because she smashed her phones.

You don't even know how standard that is in government work. I would say there are plenty of secrets on her Hard drives. National, Classified, Top secret S**T. So Yes I don't think she is guilty of anything because she smashed her phones.

There you have it folks, proven idiot here.

Have you cut down your neighbors racist
trees yet too?

VN Store

Back