If you ran into Butch Jones..........

I would say I bet your replacement doesn't have as good a record as you five years from now. Fulmer botched the hire. You bring in the top coaches in the business and he brings in novices. Time will tell. Those top ten recruiting classes are now down to #45.

So you would lie to him.

Reactions: 3 people
How about how does it feel to go down as the worst football coach in Tennessee history.

I’d ask him a few questions:

1. Why no thank you note to Vol Nation like the rest of your staff? Mike freaking Canales even gave us a thank you.

2. Why didn’t you run the ball on the one yard line vs Florida this year?

3. Why didn’t you go for two vs Florida in 2015?

4. Why’d you bully Antone Davis and Daniel Helm?

5. Why has there been literally no development of any player while you coached here?

6. Why didn’t you use Alvin Kamara?

7. Did Shy Tuttle fall on his helmet? Tell me that with a straight face, coach.

BMW_HeadsUp15.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
He's in the rear view. Also, would you like random strangers walking up to you telling you how bad you are at your job?

How about, “thanks for making it a ridiculously difficult rebuild for your successor....the roster is poor, the culture is awful, the morale is crushed and the team is a MASH unit and lacking any mental toughness whatsoever. You’re the only coach in school history to ever lead his team to 8 losses and you suck buddy. Enjoy your $8mm buyout for running our football program into the ditch. Congrats and Merry Christmas. Oh, and by the way, anybody ever tell you you’re a dead ringer for Sgt Vince Carter?”

This is the WINNER! :good!:

Reactions: 3 people
You shouldn't say any dayum thing if you can't say something nice. The man dragged us out of perpetual losing seasons into three bowl victories. And for just a time, gave us a glimpse of what we could be again someday. Thank him for that at least. Being a vile spiteful person only Trumpizes you and justifies the claims of many that Vols fans are a miserable, ungrateful and mean-spirited bunch of dumb hicks. I swear some of you so-called fans have the lifelong goal of making the rest of us look like the worst of the stereotypes outsiders have about us.

I bet you are a load of laughs at parties...huh? Personally you sound like a real "Richard".

If, and I mean if, he struck up a conversation on the topic of coaching, I would most likely ask a few questions on what he thought went wrong, and offer my thoughts on how he could improve. Politely.

Now, Mike Hamilton, that's very different conversation.

It’d also be pretty pointless to take the time out of your day to express your opinion on how bad someone was at their job when it will have no impact on your daily life.

Best to say nothing at all while decking out your Orange & White gear.

The message will be more clearer.

Reactions: 2 people
I would say I bet your replacement doesn't have as good a record as you five years from now. Fulmer botched the hire. You bring in the top coaches in the business and he brings in novices. Time will tell. Those top ten recruiting classes are now down to #45.

You must still be enjoying the 8 loss season and NO SEC wins, huh? I am still giddy. :loco:

Reactions: 2 people
I'd pull my folded up chart from my wallet and ask for his autograph.

Honestly though, if given the chance, I'd probably ask him what happened with McCleskey or Rahming. Seemed like they wanted to be Vols but the staff didn't want them.

VN Store

Back