Pruitt recruiting Bama commits

Magic8Vol

The last couple of days we have seen players being offered by TN that are Bama leans or I believe committed.

How do you think Saban reacts to this & do you think it could effect him coaching Bama in the playoffs.

Don't think of as like Pruitt recruiting Bama recruits, think of as Pruitt recruiting future Tennessee signees haha.

But I don't think it will change much. Saban will deal with it until the dead period and then he knows there is no harm that Pruitt can do recruiting the same target. Saban new this would happen when he agreed to have him coach the cfb playoff. And if Pruitt gets 2 or 3 of these kids, that won't compare to Bama winning another championship.

Reactions: 1 person
The last couple of days we have seen players being offered by TN that are Bama leans or I believe committed.

How do you think Saban reacts to this & do you think it could effect him coaching Bama in the playoffs.

So one of the reason we hate Kiffin is because he tried to take Tennessee commitments with him to USC...

Yet this is same reason we like Pruitt

Makes sense to me

Reactions: 19 people
So one of the reason we hate Kiffin is because he tried to take Tennessee commitments with him to USC...

Makes sense to me

Sure, you know all the facts. Let's make an assumption.

This is VolNation...if you think the OP had it right?

JP and NS definitely have had a discussion on the matter. I'm sure there is an understanding.

Be cool, man. Be cool.

Reactions: 4 people

Makes sense to me

The POS Kiffin skipped out the day before the early enrollees started school and was calling them and telling them not to show up for class... Big difference

Reactions: 26 people

Makes sense to me

Lane kiffin was calling early enrolles already at the university telling them to not go to their first class in hopes they would be able to switch to USC. We are recruiting Bama commits 2 months away from national signing day.

Reactions: 4 people

Makes sense to me

If there is any reports of Pruitt calling kids and telling them not to go to class, I'd like to hear them.

If they are already committed to Bama, he should not contact them. If they are not committed, but have Bama as one of their choices, let's make sure we get them.

Reactions: 3 people
Pruitt knows just as we do that not all those recruits will end up at Bama. Might as well try to get a few to Tennessee.

If they are already committed to Bama, he should not contact them. If they are not committed, but have Bama as one of their choices, let's make sure we get them.

Noone is really "committed" at this point. Nothing at all wrong with CJP recruiting players who have verbally "committed" to bammer as long as he is using UT resources to make the contact.

Like this: :eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol:

All drama all the time on Volnation now. We maybe had a couple of hours of civility right after the hire but it’s right back to the usual.

Every recruit out there, at this point, is fair game. They have not signed yet. If he was not out there trying to get the best players available that he thinks will fit his system, then he is doing UT a disservice.

Not really. Your comparison wasn't apples to apples. But then you knew that

Gruden didn't come, so I guess the only thing left is to start picking fights over CJP.

I guess I'm old fashion and will wait for him to actually fail before attacking him

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back