Cant Sum It Up Any Better Than Chris Low summed it up...

Doesn’t matter where coaches are from anymore. They’re all mercinaries pledging their allegiance only to the all mighty dollar.

Reactions: 4 people
Choked on my coffee when I saw we'd hired Pruitt. Really thought it would be Steele. Glad to be wrong and now we can get on with fixing this mess called UT football. Anxious to see the staff he puts together and no, I won't lose a moment of sleep if Martin isn't on it.

Reactions: 5 people
Chris Low
@ClowESPN
1h1 hour ago

"Who would have ever thought that Phillip Fulmer, who reveled in beating Alabama and is despised by Alabama fans to this day, would turn to an Alabama native, Alabama grad and Alabama assistant coach to lead the Vols' program? Not sure this search could have a more fitting ending."

The media has been over the top crazy and very negative over a simple fan rebellion over a bad hire. I will never forget the ones who trashed us,Paul Finebaum,Kirk Herbstreit, just insane negative coverage for no reason

Chris Lowe is a troll and gives himself his own reach arounds....what will he say if Pruitt does very well....had we chose Steele or tee and tanked he would blast fulmer for shotty hire....fat troll Lowe is

To accomplish that maneuver he will need really long arms, given his girth.

I don't think Chris Low hates Tennessee. He graduated from Tennessee. Three hours ago on Twitter he posted a picture of himself at East Stadium Hall on campus and he wrote, "A proud East Stadium Hall alumnus. Parents dropped me off here 34 years ago, and it was a hodgepodge of guys from out of state having time of their lives — Palmer, Rathburn, Weis, Elwood, Powers, Pugh, Hilliard, Wentz, Albright and Jenkins to name a few. Awesome memories."

So definitely doesn't sound like a guy who hates Tennessee.

clow wants TN to be good, he's just been like a lot of us....disenchanted. and he has to stay objective to do his job. if you ever listen to him on swain on wednesdays he's always talking fairly fondly of TN, in that he sounds disappointed.

Chris Low
@ClowESPN
1h1 hour ago

"Who would have ever thought that Phillip Fulmer, who reveled in beating Alabama and is despised by Alabama fans to this day, would turn to an Alabama native, Alabama grad and Alabama assistant coach to lead the Vols' program? Not sure this search could have a more fitting ending."

Reads like more pseudo-analytical twaddle one would get from reading ESPN.

I had more respect for that sports network when they had Chris Berman freezing his ass off at 3 am in the morning covering a men's field hockey game.

Chris Low
@ClowESPN
1h1 hour ago

Yea when you grow up and realize it's a business and you give someone that has earned and won rings a chance even tho they are a bammer.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
You all do realize that as soon Saban retires that Pruitt will be Alabama's next coach right? We will be lucky if Pruitt stays here longer than 5 years.

You all do realize that as soon Saban retires that Pruitt will be Alabama's next coach right? We will be lucky if Pruitt stays here longer than 5 years.

If that's the case. Then they are going to be 5 great years! Bama will be able to cherry pick Satan's replacement. Then we will have a much easier time finding a replacement.

If that's the case. Then they are going to be 5 great years! Bama will be able to cherry pick Satan's replacement. Then we will have a much easier time finding a replacement.

I hope they are. I'm not downing the new coach. I just hope he doesn't jump ship for the Bama job if it opens up within the next 5 years. I don't want to be back in this position anytime soon.

But here's to next season! Let's GO VOLS!

I'd say it'd be Dabo Swinney. He played football at Alabama, coached at Alabama before going to Clemson, and has a 101–29 record. He has a national championship and a 7–4 bowl record.

So it's going to be extremely hard to supplant Dabo if he wants the job.

Man. I sure am glad we didn’t hold Doug Dickey being a Florida guy over his head as much as some people are holding Alabama over Pruitt....

Too all the people mad this guy is an Alabama guy, stop eating lead paint chips, Bama runs college football and we just stole one of the best assistants they’ve had in the past decade.

Alabama is in meltdown mode right now over this. They are calling this dude a traitor and have no faith they will beat clemson right now.

loss kirby smart seems to be doing ok without him, loss lane kiffin, seems to be ok without him too.

Man. I sure am glad we didn’t hold Doug Dickey being a Florida guy over his head as much as some people are holding Alabama over Pruitt....

Too all the people mad this guy is an Alabama guy, stop eating lead paint chips, Bama runs college football and we just stole one of the best assistants they’ve had in the past decade.

Alabama is in meltdown mode right now over this. They are calling this dude a traitor and have no faith they will beat clemson right now.

That has nothing to do with Pruitt coming here. Their D is depleted and they aren't in shape right now to handle Clemson well without some guys returning before the playoffs.

In hindsight, #firePhil

You ding dongs who tried to force Gruden, who we NEVER ONCE got real indications he MIGHT...JUST MIGHT, leave MNF and $6.5 Million per year for Tennessee, down the throats of mature, reasonable, thinking people WHO KNEW HE WOULD NEVER COME,....

Have no grounds to "#fireanybody" based on your balance of 0, zero, zed, zip, nada, nothing, NO THING, void, vacuous, empty, e-cred accounts.

Who you NOT gonna call (for reasonable opinions 'bout UT sports)???

GRUDENITES!!!! That's who!

Last edited:

VN Store

Back