Cant Sum It Up Any Better Than Chris Low summed it up...

VolnTEARS?

Chris Low
@ClowESPN
1h1 hour ago

"Who would have ever thought that Phillip Fulmer, who reveled in beating Alabama and is despised by Alabama fans to this day, would turn to an Alabama native, Alabama grad and Alabama assistant coach to lead the Vols' program? Not sure this search could have a more fitting ending."

Reactions: 26 people
Phil absolutely does not have dementia, as some have suggested, he's just fine, I think:)

Reactions: 3 people
Who gives an F where he went. I want to win

:thumbsup:

it's funny because i seem to remember a lot of people that clamoured for us to go get Steve Spurrier at one time.....

and lets not forget Kiffin, who was winning the exit polls around here every single day....caoched under Saban for 3 years and went to the playoffs and won national titles..............and trolled this fan base relentlessly

(now, i would have taken him back to....which brings us full circle).....

who gives an F...i want to win.:thumbsup:

Reactions: 6 people
Man. I sure am glad we didn’t hold Doug Dickey being a Florida guy over his head as much as some people are holding Alabama over Pruitt....

Too all the people mad this guy is an Alabama guy, stop eating lead paint chips, Bama runs college football and we just stole one of the best assistants they’ve had in the past decade.

Alabama is in meltdown mode right now over this. They are calling this dude a traitor and have no faith they will beat clemson right now.

Reactions: 17 people
Man. I sure am glad we didn’t hold Doug Dickey being a Florida guy over his head as much as some people are holding Alabama over Pruitt....

Too all the people mad this guy is an Alabama guy, stop eating lead paint chips, Bama runs college football and we just stole one of the best assistants they’ve had in the past decade.

Alabama is in meltdown mode right now over this. They are calling this dude a traitor and have no faith they will beat clemson right now.

good.

Reactions: 8 people
Chris Low
@ClowESPN
1h1 hour ago

"Who would have ever thought that Phillip Fulmer, who reveled in beating Alabama and is despised by Alabama fans to this day, would turn to an Alabama native, Alabama grad and Alabama assistant coach to lead the Vols' program? Not sure this search could have a more fitting ending."

Chris Lowe is a troll and gives himself his own reach arounds....what will he say if Pruitt does very well....had we chose Steele or tee and tanked he would blast fulmer for shotty hire....fat troll Lowe is

Reactions: 1 person
For everyones information Bears DC was a Tennessee grad

Hopefully this will make up for Battle

:thumbsup:

it's funny because i seem to remember a lot of people that clamoured for us to go get Steve Spurrier at one time.....

and lets not forget Kiffin, who was winning the exit polls around here every single day....caoched under Saban for 3 years and went to the playoffs and won national titles..............and trolled this fan base relentlessly

(now, i would have taken him back to....which brings us full circle).....

who gives an F...i want to win.:thumbsup:

After the past decade, yes.

Chris Lowe is a troll and gives himself his own reach arounds....what will he say if Pruitt does very well....had we chose Steele or tee and tanked he would blast fulmer for shotty hire....fat troll Lowe is
:lolabove:
Now that’s funny. Wouldn’t that just be called masturbating though?

GIve credit to fulmer for not hiring an alumnus or buddy and doing his job and getting who he thought was the best candidate for the job regardless of where they are from

If Chris Low would report the news rather than making it up like all the other hack media their rating would be much higher without so many layoffs too

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back