Recruiting Forum Football Talk LI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gruden has nothing to do with anything. You said none of the 3. I didn't say Steele brings excitement. I said you are wrong that none of the 3 would bring excitement.

We went from paying coaches 10 mil a year to going after coordinators who haven’t even been approached about other hc jobs. That’s what I meant.

Take it with a grain of salt after my Auburn connects let me down. From Pruitt’s x just now.
attachment.php

Optometrist...see one.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Pruitt is the lead recruiter for a ton of uncommitted prospects. He'll be able to sell playing time here in a way he couldn't at Alabama.

If he's the hire this recruiting close is going to be nuts. Especially considering the change to the 3-4.

Reactions: 9 people
Pruitt is the lead recruiter for a ton of uncommitted prospects. He'll be able to sell playing time here in a way he couldn't at Alabama.

If he's the hire this recruiting close is going to be nuts. Especially considering the change to the 3-4.

NC Game is going to be a great enviorment also. Sold out, TBA checkered. Should be a great recruting weekend.

Waiting on this tweet from Wallace:

"I'm hearing from sources that the Tennessee search Should be over in the next 18 hours"

Reactions: 3 people
If you are going to roll the dice, you better hire a great recruiter for the next guy. I don't buy the Kevin Steele great recruiter narrative. Steele would have to have Tee Martin and I personnally don't think that is a recipe for success.

Reactions: 1 person
Waiting on this tweet from Wallace:

"I'm hearing from sources that the Tennessee search Should be over in the next 18 hours"

"I'm hearing from people close to me that Tennessee has been conducting a search for their football coach over the past several weeks"

Reactions: 3 people
If you are going to roll the dice, you better hire a great recruiter for the next guy. I don't buy the Kevin Steele great recruiter narrative. Steele would have to have Tee Martin and I personnally don't think that is a recipe for success.

Nothing points to Kevin Steele being even a good recruiter, much less great

Not sure where that came from

Reactions: 2 people
Come on Phil, it's obvious-- You go with Pruitt or Tucker. Steele has nerve problems and is aging. His record isn't that great. (If you want an aging coach who brings in Tee, go with Les who has won a national championship)

Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back