What about John Harbaugh?

[twitter]932350688436326402[/twitter]

And than Houston Kress mentioned that he's head the name mentioned for about a month but dismissed it because the NFL season ends 12/31 and would put him behind on recruiting.

I would 100% sacrifice a recruiting class to get Harbaugh

Reactions: 4 people
Would loose this recruiting class.... with the problems at Oline can Tennessee wait till January?

Would set Tennessee back an extra year on the rebuild but would be a very solid hire

Chances are slim but I could definitely get behind this hire.

Much better option compared to Mullen, Brohm, Norvell, somebody like that.

Reactions: 1 person
Would loose this recruiting class.... with the problems at Oline can Tennessee wait till January?

Would set Tennessee back an extra year on the rebuild but would be a very solid hire

Think Alabama/Saban hire. One year vs a decade.

If we hired him could it be announced before the NFL season is over and he continue to coach until the end of their season and it wouldn’t hurt recruiting?

Who cares about end of season for NFL!! Excuse me Ravens just took Tennessee job now I have to go recruit!!! Simple as that folks!!!!

Like we’re crazy?

This has been talked about in Vol Nation for about three weeks and multiple people keep thinking we are talking about Jim. Look and you will find another thread about it. You people refers to the people that keep saying he will not leave Michigan. Wrong brother.

Reactions: 2 people
This has been talked about in Vol Nation for about three weeks and multiple people keep thinking we are talking about Jim. Look and you will find another thread about it. You people refers to the people that keep saying he will not leave Michigan. Wrong brother.

I think you took my sarcasm to heart. I’ve actually corrected people about the difference. I’m just having fun 😬

VN Store

Back