Official Jon Gruden Thread 35

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes!:good!:
Sounds like a plan. I'll even swing for him a round of good whiskey, it may be the only way to get him to quit that cheap sh**. I know I've tried to talk him in to good stuff and we know he can afford it. :crazy:

Yep... He's a Very Old Barton guy. But I can't talk... I mixed sun drop in with 15 year old Pappy once!

Reactions: 2 people
Interesting Hargis said everyone had been pretty tight lipped and no go for a while now,and within the last few days his "sources" have been giving up information and being positive.Seems to be all lining up if u ask me.

Hargis just stone cold stunned Paul and all the national media.
tumblr_ojtftzWtCg1vn5u0to1_400.gif

Reactions: 5 people
Nope..Saban is around 11 with salary and everything..He's got something in his contract that he's always gonna be the highest paid HC or close to it

Saban is only 11 million this year because of an approx 3 mil signing bonus. Then it goes down again

He called something retarded. A poster with a special needs child asked him if he thought it was okay and he said yes.

Actually, I asked him if it made him feel good to use that word. Yes was his answer. Sure, it hurts. A lot.

Anyways, that's all I'm gonna say on that for now.

Back to the Grude!

Soon.

100%

Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back