Official Jon Gruden Thread XXV

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

Nothing like a lil beaver to lift your spirits a lIl beaver never hurt anybody............can't help myself

Reactions: 1 person
Favorite place is the river walk. My dad lives there and also retired from the Air Force. We went to visit him one time and he took us to an Airplane grave yard and I seen rabbits that had huge ears and ran like a dog.

I think you might be referring to the parade field at lackland that has many static displays of planes. And yes the rabbits are huge and extremely fast. Spent more than a few nights as a young and dumb (and drunk) airman trying to catch one. Fun times.

Ok I'm not an insider just passing along a text I got.

"So I had dinner with one of the university's biggest boosters two Saturdays ago. At dinner we discussed the dumpster fire that is Tn football. This gentleman said he and Mr. Haslam had a meeting with the AD and agreed that money shouldn't be the caveat to keep us from getting the coach we need. They agreed on a budget upwards of 10 mil. The current offer is 7.5 mil. Normally I don't buy into this but a local high school coach that Gruden roomed with in college received a call from him asking if he would be interested in a position as the high school liaison. Looks pretty good"

He said this info came out as the line moved to 2-1

Jesus!!..two Saturdays ago?..and two Saturdays later it's news?!? Where have you been

Does the tweet from Currie mean that Jones will be addressed at the end of the season? If so, then that kills our recruiting. Not sure what it means to say that “we will talk at the end of the season”. I wasnt even aware that he had my number

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back