Not open for further replies.
Need a gif. Any takers? This ol country boy ain't smart enough to create one

giphy.gif

Reactions: 8 people
I am 90% sure he is gone if we lose

I am also 90% sure he will be on the sidelines for Southern Miss if we win

Anyone predicting he is gone either way after Kentucky game are have gone full

giphy.gif

It's fine to be skeptical, but you'll need to do some major Bayesian updating on your Gruden meter if TN wins tonight. Because Butch is gone either way.

Reactions: 9 people
Registered Bulls and neither, I did not go. But I am looking for a registered bull. Taking things slow. I just inherited my dad's herd when he was run over by a tractor this summer.

Yeah bulls I keep my reg hefers .... When I get home this evening I will figure out how to add you to the contact list and send you what I will have coming up.

Sorry to hear about your loss, I know how it feels

Reactions: 1 person
Registered Bulls and neither, I did not go. But I am looking for a registered bull. Taking things slow. I just inherited my dad's herd when he was run over by a tractor this summer.

Sorry to hear about your Dad. Best of luck with your new operation.

It's fine to be skeptical, but you'll need to do some major Bayesian updating on your Gruden meter if TN wins tonight. Because Butch is gone either way.

That has been my belief as well. The garbage about a win giving Butch more time has just been noise.

I haven't seen an updated from GV and I'm not one to ask what's up..just let me know if I missed anything.

To start with I told the lady at Waffle House I needed some to go orders..She asked who they were for..I said some Grudenites...her only response was...SOON!! So maybe the waitress at the Waffle House in S. GA is Gruden's relative..no idea.

Ok..am I up to speed?
Nothing new from Bubba
Coasty is pessimistically optimistic
Beav hasn't posted but has posted on his locked twitter
Atlanta Vol is the real deal (that news isn't new at all) and made a great point about UTAD needing funding for renovations and other projects.
Florida will probably be firing their HC and going after Mullen
Charlie Garner and Swain are all playing very coy and talking in circles on twitter

That about it?

Bubba said only 62.2 more snaps to go after UTvolnexile "ohhhh snapped" me.

Reactions: 3 people
FWIW, I talked to my brother in law this morning. He was a letterman at UF and has friends with connections but isn't always in the know. He says Mac is safe.

Yeah bulls I keep my reg hefers .... When I get home this evening I will figure out how to add you to the contact list and send you what I will have coming up.

Sorry to hear about your loss, I know how it feels

Farmer, I'm so sorry to hear of your son.

Terry-I'm so sorry to hear of your father.

Prayers to both your families.

Reactions: 3 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back