Official Jon Gruden Thread XVII

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is a joke. Gruden? lmao!

58542a48867fd68e7d26d84f53d1935c.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: 6 people
Long time listener, first time caller...
who wins in a steel cage fight?
Chuck Norris or jon Gruden?
I'll hang up and listen to your comments.

Other threads are talking about if Butch wins out. How can he win out if he'll only be coaching for 2 more games?

Things change, but the last real insider information more than one agreed on was that Butch gets the Bama loss. A loss in addition and he's out. So, in theory he could lose to Bama, win the rest and keep his job. Other issues could change that, but it was the consensus immediately following UGA m

Dang the trolls are out in full force today.

We need a password protected thread..

Hook us up Freak..

Just finished working for the day.. cleaning up and going to bed.. may check back in later..

Soon...

Reactions: 1 person
Things change, but the last real insider information more than one agreed on was that Butch gets the Bama loss. A loss in addition and he's out. So, in theory he could lose to Bama, win the rest and keep his job. Other issues could change that, but it was the consensus immediately following UGA m

Who was this real insider? I heard something like that, then alot not like that at all. I guess if we blow out SC, and have a great game against Bama...

But Butch doesn't do blow outs.

Someone said that this thread was reaching epic heights, so I ventured over here at my own risk and what do I see?

A post mentioning Paul Bain wearing Gruden pajamas. SMH!

Quietly leaving......

You're just jealous you don't have a pair of Gruden jammies

Who was this real insider? I heard something like that, then alot not like that at all. I guess if we blow out SC, and have a great game against Bama...

But Butch doesn't do blow outs.

No way to know for sure. I know what I was told, and I know a couple of posters got almost identical information from different sources at about the same time. I haven't had anything new from my source, and they've had very little either.

Alright, so what kinda salary does Jon Gruden command as Tennessee's head coach? Also, what is his required staff salary pool? Let's get some realistic numbers on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back