Knoxville Restaurants

No, I got a Mescal Negroni. Honestly, all the drinks sounded awesome so it was hard to choose. I did the Elk Sliders and Lobster Hush Puppies as an appetizer, and the Pan Seared Trout. Seriously, some of the best food I’ve ever had.

The elk entree is ridiculous good. I remember the rabbit-rattlesnake sausage and a tuna appetizer being great too.

10x as better?!

I mean Sam and Andy's in general is somewhere between good and pretty good. 10x as better would be like Stock and Barrel level. A bit of an exaggeration, perhaps?

Just comparing food and atmosphere, 10x isn't really an exaggeration. I wish it was closer to home, but Fountain City isn't really that bad of a drive from Kingston.

10x as better?!

I mean Sam and Andy's in general is somewhere between good and pretty good. 10x as better would be like Stock and Barrel level. A bit of an exaggeration, perhaps?

Stock and Barrel burgers, give me a break. Sam and Andys blows them away.

The stock and barrel burger I had was one of the best I have ever had so I guess I need to go to Sam and Andys and I guess have an orgasm right there in the place?

Lol! Sam and Andy's uses typical store grade beef, nothing special is done with the patty and they slap it on a flat top grill.

The stock and barrel burger I had was one of the best I have ever had so I guess I need to go to Sam and Andys and I guess have an orgasm right there in the place?

Yes, go and pretend pull a Meg Ryan from When Harry Met Sally at Sam and Andy's.

Sam and Andy’s has probably been using the same flat top for years, so it’s going to be pretty well seasoned, making a better than average burger.

That said, it’s not Stock and Barrell

Lol! Sam and Andy's uses typical store grade beef, nothing special is done with the patty and they slap it on a flat top grill.

Lol, good luck with that...BD has a long-standing vendetta against S&B. You know what they say about opinions: everybody has one, and some are just flat wrong.

I've had a burger in other cities that I might say was "as good" as S&B, but I don't think I could ever say I've had one that I would say was definitely better. It's a 10 in my book.

Lol, good luck with that...BD has a long-standing vendetta against S&B. You know what they say about opinions: everybody has one, and some are just flat wrong.

I've had a burger in other cities that I might say was "as good" as S&B, but I don't think I could ever say I've had one that I would say was definitely better. It's a 10 in my book.

I look at it this way: I'm not so much trying to argue with BD as I am trying to keep the occasional reader of this thread from making an ill-informed decision.

VN Store

Back