Official Jon Gruden Thread XVII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, educate me: :p

I'm really wondering if the wheels are in motion and nothing can stop it (as in, Butch is gone no matter what) or if we beat SC, can Butch still save his job?

I've been a resilient individual about as long as I can. I'm not cheering for SC to win, but I am worried about if UT wins ... does that make sense? :crazy:

I'll hang up and listen.

Hey guys, educate me: :p

I'm really wondering if the wheels are in motion and nothing can stop it (as in, Butch is gone no matter what) or if we beat SC, can Butch still save his job?

I've been a resilient individual about as long as I can. I'm not cheering for SC to win, but I am worried about if UT wins ... does that make sense? :crazy:

I'll hang up and listen.

I can never cheer for Vol's to loose.... no circumstance will change than..... truth is if Butch pulls off a miracle and wins out, I wouldn't want him gone

That alone says he deserves a second chance .... root for the Vol's and let chips fall where they will imo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: 4 people
So are you saying that you now know more than you can reveal here and more than you have revealed to us thus far, and that you are "not stressing" about Coasty hearing "no Gruden" now? Is this accurate?

You have what I call a good understanding

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: 1 person
So are you saying that you now know more than you can reveal here and more than you have revealed to us thus far, and that you are "not stressing" about Coasty hearing "no Gruden" now? Is this accurate?

I've not said anything in this thread other than Butch is not coming back. Anything can yet happen, but I like the direction we seem to be heading.

That's all. I'm sorry...best I can do right now.

I was told Peyton somehow talked QD back from the ledge. Take that as you will.

Reactions: 4 people
We are contenders this time guys. Everyone on the same page and the AD who desires and wants this program to be great again. Currie is ready to do what it takes to be great and this time I am confident the deal gets closed.

Reactions: 10 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back