2017 NFL Draft Day Thread

Rich eisen is killing me right now.. he's about to lose his mind...😂

Browns get Brantley in the 6th..1st round talent but high risk pick

Yea, very risky, but with the def. guys they got in the 1st round(garrett and peppers ? I think)they have really improved on that side of the ball

Last edited:
It's almost like that Browns got four 1st round picks. Brantley will be suspended for 4 games, probably, but if he grows up, this could be the steal of the draft

I thought this thread was on life support, last night, compared to the 1st round. But, apparently, after JRM, Cam and Dobbs have been picked - It is official, this thread is Dead

It's a New Day in Dallas!

Xavier Woods goes #191 to the Cowboys. I always thought Big E would be drafted first!

Titans have 3 picks in the 7th. I think they take Vereen or Croom with one of 'em. Of course, I've been wrong on every other draft prediction, I have made

Kinda surprised Kayaa was left around until the late 6th.

Not exactly a great year for quarterbacks though.

SIAP, but does anybody have any info on why Malachi Dupre hasn't been picked yet? That kid is immensely talented and was very productive considering the offenses he played in and the QBs he played with at LSU. What's the deal with him?

SIAP, but does anybody have any info on why Malachi Dupre hasn't been picked yet? That kid is immensely talented and was very productive considering the offenses he played in and the QBs he played with at LSU. What's the deal with him?

Just got picked up by the Packers.

Chad Kelly drafted before Trevor Knight by the Broncos?

What a strange year this has been...

VN Store

Back