Michigan State Suspends Its Director of Football Recruiting

Amazes me how Bama, Clemson, Auburn, can get away with cheating. Luckily Ole Miss finally got caught. With the way Tennessee's luck has been, it wouldn't shock me one bit if we got caught cheating the first time we tried it.

Amazes me how Bama, Clemson, Auburn, can get away with cheating. Luckily Ole Miss finally got caught. With the way Tennessee's luck has been, it wouldn't shock me one bit if we got caught cheating the first time we tried it.

Oh yeah...I am sure we are squeaky clean choir boys

Reactions: 3 people

lol...I love your blindness but trust me that EVERY major program cheats one way or another, some are just worse at getting caught!

Reactions: 2 people

Probably wouldn't be the first time UT tried it.

Oh yeah...I am sure we are squeaky clean choir boys

As someone that roomed with managers for the football team for 2 semesters during the Fulmer era, the stuff I learned about UT from them changed my opinion on Fulmer as a person and opened my eyes to the world of college athletics.

As someone that roomed with managers for the football team for 2 semesters during the Fulmer era, the stuff I learned about UT from them changed my opinion on Fulmer as a person and opened my eyes to the world of college athletics.

Don't leave us hanging, would love to hear the stories.

Let's just say that "hostess gate" was around before Kiffin and they were used to lure in some of our most well known players.

Yep, I'd say the Orange Pride should have gotten the national recruiter of the year award quite a few times.

Didn't hear it from the horse's mouth like you did, obviously, but I've always thought that these coaches that "did it the right way" and have good reputations are the ones who just didn't get caught.

They all do it. Some are just less brazen and showy about it than others. And if you're at a big school with a track record of success it is easier to get away with it.

Didn't hear it from the horse's mouth like you did, obviously, but I've always thought that these coaches that "did it the right way" and have good reputations are the ones who just didn't get caught.

They all do it. Some are just less brazen and showy about it than others. And if you're at a big school with a track record of success it is easier to get away with it.
I remember when I learned about all sorts of stuff that my heart sank and I just stood there in disbelief. College athletics is a dirty business.

College athletics is a dirty business.

Yup.

Before anyone points a finger at any other program, he should ask himself how, if his own program is squeaky clean, why any recruit would choose to go there when he's getting handouts elsewhere.

VN Store

Back