10 year show cause/NCAA, Tyndall discussion (merged)

Oh NO!! Now we have to see our beloved school humiliated on a national scale in an Anti-Trust lawsuit. Agony. Poor, poor DT. He is the most unjustly crucified person to ever walk this planet. NCAA--bad, Donnie--good.

This is such a huge story that not only is it not on ESPN.com's main page, it's not even on ESPN.com's College Basketball page yet.

Reactions: 4 people
Just heard this in the radio. Please, someone put SD on suicide watch. In all seriousness, this is probably a big blow to him. I think he weirdly found a lot of purpose and self-fulfillment in this crusade.

Gonna look like all of you guys when this is over with and I can't wait to see these expressions on all your faces. You see the difference between you and me is I know both sides of the story and not just the NCAA propaganda that you all swallowed hook, line, and sinker. Sort of the same way we got our new Commander in Chief if you catch my drift.

Too bad Obama didn't pardon ButterBean.

Silent as the grave in here. Color me shocked. SD must be busy formulating his next conspiracy theory in the saga titled, "As The Tyndall Turns". Stay tuned!

Silent as the grave in here. Color me shocked. SD must be busy formulating his next conspiracy theory in the saga titled, "As The Tyndall Turns". Stay tuned!

I always wonder if a mod has put him in Time-Out or if he realizes how foolish his posts are and he then goes into a self-imposed exile. Based on his last post, I suspect the former.

Reactions: 1 person
I always wonder if a mod has put him in Time-Out or if he realizes how foolish his posts are and he then goes into a self-imposed exile. Based on his last post, I suspect the former.

I'm surprised his sidekick hasn't chimed in regarding this in SDS absence. He was on this evening, so maybe he's playing messenger for him during the time out while SD is thinking about what he's done.

Reactions: 1 person
He's floating around the basketball forum still saying how great the ETSU game was for the RPI and something about typing. I dunno. I saw this thread bumped back up and was kinda hoping he was the one to do it. Bit let down.

Well he's obviously quickly running out of things to latch onto, so now he's latching onto that and hypotheticals that ETSU and UT would split 5-5 if they played 10 times.

VN Store

Back