10 year show cause/NCAA, Tyndall discussion (merged)

What kind of person drags their mother into the mud with them? I'm really glad this scum got the punishment he deserved and is no longer associated with UT. He's also supposedly deleting embarrassing emails of infidelities? Real classy, cheater all the way around. Off to coaching Siberia moron.

Why would you cheat on a 8 or above? Or even better why cheat at all?

Links? You ever going to provide them?
These documents are the NCAA's worst nightmare as you will soon find out.

APPEAL FROM INFRACTIONS REPORT NO. 437
SUBMITTED TO THE INFRACTIONS APPEALS COMMITTEE
Don Jackson's tweet when filed, "Media Note: Donnie Tyndall's appeal brief will be released to the media at 4:00 PM EDT on 06-30-16." There actually were reporters who acquired it and reported about it. The NCAA only had 1 immunized witness who lied to them on two previous occasions while the Tyndall team had 40 witnesses and 4000 pages of documentation that said he knew nothing about the fraud at Southern Miss. The report from the Infractions Committee was nothing but fabricated lies to try to cover the fact they colluded with and gave false info to Dave Hart which resulted in his firing in clear violation of the Sherman Antitrust Act. They either yield or the NCAA drags the University of Tennessee into federal court.

REBUTTAL TO THE RESPONSE
OF THE COMMITTEE ON INFRACTIONS PANEL (The response was made after the NCAA requested a 2 week extension and was a total joke.)

FIRST SUPPLEMENT TO THE WRITTEN APPEAL

SECOND SUPPLEMENT TO THE WRITTEN APPEAL

PS There is a protocol and you ain't it.

Liars lie and cheaters cheat and Tyndall is both. Lil scumbag Donnie got what he had coming. He'll never coach in the NCAA again and rightfully so.

Don Jackson's tweet when filed, "Media Note: Donnie Tyndall's appeal brief will be released to the media at 4:00 PM EDT on 06-30-16." There actually were reporters who acquired it and reported about it. The NCAA only had 1 immunized witness who lied to them on two previous occasions while the Tyndall team had 40 witnesses and 4000 pages of documentation that said he knew nothing about the fraud at Southern Miss. The report from the Infractions Committee was nothing but fabricated lies to try to cover the fact they colluded with and gave false info to Dave Hart which resulted in his firing in clear violation of the Sherman Antitrust Act. They either yield or the NCAA drags the University of Tennessee into federal court.

REBUTTAL TO THE RESPONSE
OF THE COMMITTEE ON INFRACTIONS PANEL (The response was made after the NCAA requested a 2 week extension and was a total joke.)

For the love of Pete, do you or do you not know what a freakin' link is?

Reactions: 1 person

REBUTTAL TO THE RESPONSE

This is the way I imagine you regarding why you are "the chosen one" to be have been able to see the appeal, yet you can't provide a single link to it. A Twitter feed of a guy getting paid by the accused doesn't count as hard evidence. Didn't you learn that in your time during analytics?

Attachments

• funny-picture-mom-says-im-special.jpg
    funny-picture-mom-says-im-special.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 132
Reactions: 3 people
Gonna look like all of you guys when this is over with and I can't wait to see these expressions on all your faces. You see the difference between you and me is I know both sides of the story and not just the NCAA propaganda that you all swallowed hook, line, and sinker. Sort of the same way we got our new Commander in Chief if you catch my drift.

It's like going to a restaurant and that one guy sitting at the bar trying to talk over everyone and they all wished he would choke on a bone

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Gonna look like all of you guys when this is over with and I can't wait to see these expressions on all your faces. You see the difference between you and me is I know both sides of the story and not just the NCAA propaganda that you all swallowed hook, line, and sinker. Sort of the same way we got our new Commander in Chief if you catch my drift.

You have swallowed the Donnie Johnson and are incapable of having perspective

Yeah, except you are too egotistical to even post the actual documents (that you claim to have), a recent article that actually quotes said documents, or anything. You post the accused talking on D-level radio shows, or a Twitter feed of the defense attorney who's paid by the accused to say things like that. That's not evidence. And until you do, you're going to be treated like this.

Yeah, except you are too egotistical to even post the actual documents (that you claim to have), a recent article that actually quotes said documents, or anything. You post the accused talking on D-level radio shows, or a Twitter feed of the defense attorney who's paid by the accused to say things like that. That's not evidence. And until you do, you're going to be treated like this.
Since you are the one who has brought this up a thousand times, it is very plain you don't know anything about legal documents. :dunno:
Former Southern Miss coach Donnie Tyndall files appeal with NCAA - CBSSports.com

Last edited:

Put up or shut up, you lying fraud.

I'm going to explain to everyone exactly what has happened with the NCAA vs Donnie Tyndall. You can't make this stuff up, seriously!

It all started when the NCAA gave Dave Hart the testimony of Adam Howard with the investigation hanging over the program and he came back to UT and fired Tyndall the next day. To get that information and any evidence at all against Tyndall, they had to give Howard 100% immunity to change the fact that in two previous interviews in which he said Tyndall did not know to implicate him. Well it turns out after being challenged in the appeal that immunizing Howard was illegal based on their own by-laws, they changed the by-law after the appeal hearing. Howard was the leader of the academic fraud scandal and as a reward for doing this is now an assistant coach at Troy working for the former associate AD at Southern Miss. It was not expected by the NCAA that Tyndall would be fired before the investigation was complete. Big problem.

When the investigation was complete, after 40 witnesses and 4000 pages of documentation there was no corroborating evidence. What does the NCAA do to cover their butt? They create this ludicrous 10 year plus show cause penalty, the worst in sports history to make it appear that there is no way in Hades he could be innocent. Well, the appeal hearing proved just that, so the NCAA sent investigators back to Southern Miss to try and find something else. They couldn't.

Now the appeal hearing was on September the 8th and a response was supposed to be made in 60 days. It is now December 24 and still no response. This could well be the blackest mark on their pristine reputation and they really don't know what to do. If what they do is unjust, they and two universities are gonna be in federal court for collusion in violation of more than one federal law where the playing field is even. That's where it stands.

VN Store

Back