Recruiting Forum Football Talk XXXII

Status
Not open for further replies.
tennessee transfer jalen hurd visited ohio state this weekend.

While on the buckeyes campus, hurd's mother reached out to louisville saturday to express hurd's interest in transferring to the cardinals, insidetheville confirmed.

Louisville definitely has strong interest in hurd, a running back/tight end with nfl ability, and would snag him in a 'heart beat,' a source said.

Uofl is still working on a visit date with hurd, but things are 'looking good,' for the cardinals with hurd, a source said.

Hurd also recently visited to california.

"jalen wants to take his time and make sure he is finding the right spot," a source close to hurd said.

Reactions: 1 person
I was also wondering if they have a booster that is an auto insurance agent because, just the insurance on the wreck that BJ is driving would be outrageous.

I feel very old that one of the first things I thought of was how much the insurance would be. Oh well. #geezerlife

Reactions: 2 people
Either Jalen or the people around him are incredibly stupid.

He should look at Wisconsin, Iowa, or Arkansas. Those schools traditionally run more power I formations that he is supposedly interested in. OSU and UL run variations of the read option spread the we run at UT now. Stupid options are stupid.

I'd like to know what the dealers do for all of the kids who don't make it and can't pay their car loans.

I'm sure there is a clause in their "loan" that at the end of thier time in Tuscaloosa they return the car and owe nothing. How many of these players still have the cars after the turn pro? The dealerships takes the car back and wrights- off the depreciation of the car as expense. Just speculating

He should look at Wisconsin, Iowa, or Arkansas. Those schools traditionally run more power I formations that he is supposedly interested in. OSU and UL run variations of the read option spread the we run at UT now. Stupid options are stupid.

Exactly. He got kicked off the team. simple as that. If he didn't like the system, he wouldn't be looking at osu or Louisville.

NCAA needs to do something. This is absolutely absurd. This is more than a few kids taking pictures with nice cars. It's a lot of them. Bama's juco DE commit, Isaiah Buggs, posted a picture of a new car (you guessed it, a Charger) on his twitter page just days after he committed to bama. How does this keep happening? Here's another link: Why do so many Alabama Crimson Tide football players drive nice cars? | mgoblog

This is more than one or two guys. This is over a dozen driving brand new luxury cars. That doesn't happen when you're in college

That would be correct if he was going to continue to play RB. I believe he is serious about not playing RB.

I'm good with that as long as you courtesy flush and don't drink from the milk jug.

Everybody will just need to label their stuff in the fridge. Of course Bruin will argue that labeling your food to early leads to not being able to get better food later on and that we never had a shot at getting any better food so we should have settled for the off brand that is pretty darn tasty anyway.

Also, since this was my idea, I get the bigger bedroom.

That would be correct if he was going to continue to play RB. I believe he is serious about not playing RB.

He's a good RB. He should just work on becoming better and forget that whole TE / WR mess. That's my opinion though.

NCAA needs to do something. This is absolutely absurd. This is more than a few kids taking pictures with nice cars. It's a lot of them. Bama's juco DE commit, Isaiah Buggs, posted a picture of a new car (you guessed it, a Charger) on his twitter page just days after he committed to bama. How does this keep happening? Here's another link: Why do so many Alabama Crimson Tide football players drive nice cars? | mgoblog

This is more than one or two guys. This is over a dozen driving brand new luxury cars. That doesn't happen when you're in college

Actually it does happen. Escalades were the big thing among players when I was at UT.

Everybody will just need to label their stuff in the fridge. Of course Bruin will argue that labeling your food to early leads to not being able to get better food later on and that we never had a shot at getting any better food so we should have settled for the off brand that is pretty darn tasty anyway.

Also, since this was my idea, I get the bigger bedroom.

um in label my stuff and it's still jacked by someone else.

Note to VN RF, if I catch you DRANKIN my apple juice ...I'll kill you.

giphy.gif

He shoulda just gutted through four more games and put the attitude aside then he would have likely been drafted in a few months

My comment was made on the decision that has already been made to quit on his team. You can't put the sh** back in the cow, so you might as well make lemonade. Or something like that. My grandpappy was half crazt but that's what he always said.

My comment was made on the decision that has already been made to quit on his team. You can't put the sh** back in the cow, so you might as well make lemonade. Or something like that. My grandpappy was half crazt but that's what he always said.

Oh I know what your comment was. I was just saying that would have been the best or easiest thing to do I would think but I don't know even half the story

Oh I know what your comment was. I was just saying that would have been the best or easiest thing to do I would think but I don't know even half the story

Agreed. He had a big ole pay day just a few months away. He would have most likely finished the season as the career leading rusher at UT and been no less than a 3rd round pick. SMDH.

Do we know what kind of cars our players drive? Let's find some pics of our players posted up on some raggedy vehicles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back