'17 AL DE LaBryan Ray

Does anyone know if he played in a 4-3 defense or a 3-4 defense? Perhaps that's significant to him?

Alabama told Kwon Alexander to greyshirt....Kwon said no he then went to LSU for 3 years was drafted by the Bucs and started at MLB since he was a rookie...led the NFL in solo tackles this year....If Bama was old school Bama where they cared about their state first rather than going national recruiting wise they would probably end up with more state recruits....instead of trying to cherry pick and hoping that recruits says yes or would accept a greyshirt

Reactions: 1 person
As much as I would like this guy to come to UT....name the last time Alabama did not get the #1 player in their state... I live south of Birmingham... theses kids don't leave the state because parents get good paying jobs and players get cars..... it would be a miracle for butch to get this kid... with butch st the helm he would be lucky to play for any kind of championship besides a "life" one in his 3/4 yeRs here

Anytthink it helps our chances that he lives in north Alabama, he's about an hour from the Tennessee/Alabama line.

Reactions: 1 person
Sorry, but I'm moving this back to Ray.

Who is Byron De'Vinner? Isn't he a guy that 'guides/sells' young men to universities to play football?

Attachments

• Ray.PNG
    Ray.PNG
    109 KB · Views: 602
Last edited:
If Ray ultimately chooses UT he becomes a legend before he steps on campus and really gives the Vols a boost knowing he spurned the Tuscaloosa devil.

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back