'17 MS RB Cam Akers (FSU commit 12/27)

Stories from my two trusted sources...

1. Aunt was seen buying tons of UT gear on Christmas Eve in the local mall around his hometown.

2. A anonymous member of his family and one of his coaches told a 247 member he's going to UT.

3. He told Trey Smith he wants to play behind him and is recruiting LaBryan Ray hard to come play on Rocky Top as well.

If they are wrong, I will never trust the sources I have again. I'm way too stoked about the things I've heard in the past 36 hours or so.

I would be shocked if there is UT gear in the mall in his hometown. Maybe a hat?

Reactions: 2 people

1. Aunt was seen buying tons of UT gear on Christmas Eve in the local mall around his hometown.

2. A anonymous member of his family and one of his coaches told a 247 member he's going to UT.

3. He told Trey Smith he wants to play behind him and is recruiting LaBryan Ray hard to come play on Rocky Top as well.

If they are wrong, I will never trust the sources I have again. I'm way too stoked about the things I've heard in the past 36 hours or so.

I hope you're right and I really want to believe however I'm not going to get my hopes up. I still believe he ends up at FSU, but I hope I'm wrong.

This is screaming Ole Miss to me

No way. I understand what you are saying, but would be the absolute dumbest decision he could make. Not only because of the NCAA, but look at the rest of that class they have. They will continue to Miss bow games with the affect thisbhas had on recruiting. Plus, they aren't going to get away with what they've done.

You forgot the order that was placed at the bakery close to his house...

Attachments

• ec842d5de36fde1000d1390eb61f25c6.jpg
    ec842d5de36fde1000d1390eb61f25c6.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 6
Reactions: 6 people
No way. I understand what you are saying, but would be the absolute dumbest decision he could make. Not only because of the NCAA, but look at the rest of that class they have. They will continue to Miss bow games with the affect thisbhas had on recruiting. Plus, they aren't going to get away with what they've done.

Hope you are right, but Mississippi is a recruiting black hole. Top players don't often leave

Reactions: 1 person

Legend post if he commits to UT

Reactions: 2 people

I will say that Patterson/Akers combo would be lethal.

raw

Reactions: 1 person
Did you watch the Vandy and SC games? Gonna take more than Akers to save Butch.

But it would be a positive step and with the right coaching hires, maybe.

Closing with Akers and Smith is huge AFTER those losses.

I agree that staff changes will be huge too.

Hi Turtle

tumblr_inline_nv5xtjWIfE1sjoxly_500.gif

Reactions: 7 people

VN Store

Back