Bye bye Butch - Purdue bound (message board rumor)

Really .. whose dad gives full context of the situation in detail while talking to there son about UT football .. if they talk about it, typically it would be somewhat like 'Butch is gone, those planes were his reps. He is unhappy' or something short.
The fact that dad goes in detail to give the background sounds like a text fabricated to post on online forums !!

Is that inside info or speculation?

It is interesting that we haven't heard a peep from Jones since the Vandy loss unless I missed something. That's all I'll say.

Can you blame him? The week before he opened up his mouth about something stupid with Champions of Life and national media and local alike with the fan base shredded him for that. Why speak up after losing to our little brother school in the mid state.

I have an in law who works at Perdue and there is no information at Perdue about Butch going there.

I am one of Botch's biggest haters and I do not think he will be going anywhere until the end of next year. Not sure why people do not understand that we are in the middle of an AD search.

Timing of everything saved Botch another year.

Still interested to see what VFL34 finds out though.

Really .. whose dad gives full context of the situation in detail while talking to there son about UT football .. if they talk about it, typically it would be somewhat like 'Butch is gone, those planes were his reps. He is unhappy' or something short.
The fact that dad goes in detail to give the background sounds like a text fabricated to post on online forums !!

Who are you to judge their father/son relationship! Maybe his son is not that bright and needs to have things spelled out for him...........kinda like some on this board.

Reactions: 2 people
In case y'all didn't know.....Botch stopped by Perdue Chicken on his way to Purdue University to throw a cookout for all recruits and players informing him that he will now be they HFC. Booster out of Chattanooga told his son this, FINALLY we can all REJOICE.

Bruce says if Butch wants out then this is the ticket. Just make sure to lie and never say it happened while photographs are being taken. :)

Reactions: 1 person
It is comical that so many keep spelling the school like the Bulls former center Will Perdue. Lol

Actually I think he played college bball at Vanderbilt which makes this rumor more ironic. Disregard my grammar critique. Continue the Perdue spelling rather than Purdue.

He is staying.

And just like that!

What are you hearing on the assistants?

Maybe Butch will put his ego aside and hire assistants and coordinators and let them do what they are paid to do.

I know Shoop will stay and I believe he deserves the right to bring in his own people. I am more concerned with Botch letting going of the offense and bringing in someone to let them run it. Anyone not named Debord

VN Store

Back