spotted this in Bristol yet?

kamoshika

i

Donald Greene got the idea about eight years ago. The company he works for, Waste Connections, had retired a fleet of residential recycling trucks, and he thought it would be fun to retrofit the whole thing to serve as a tailgating vehicle. They sandblasted the interior, stripped down the exterior and painted it bright orange. Inside the rear, there's bench seating with a TV hanging on the back wall and air conditioning throughout. Outside there are kegs for beer, a steam table and grill for food and giant goal posts attached to the roof.

Price tag on the renovation? "Unknown," Greene said.

The fans, the scene and how the Battle at Bristol came together

Reactions: 9 people
Better than ISIS.

(Especially since I'll be at the game with my family)

And grow up and grow a pair. They are just as offended by you as you are them.

They bother people. They want to push their 3rd grade bible nonsense on everybody. So who is doing the offending? They are.

Reactions: 14 people
Better than ISIS.

(Especially since I'll be at the game with my family)

And grow up and grow a pair. They are just as offended by you as you are them.

Terrible comparison. It's annoying. I don't want a religious lecture while tailgating

Reactions: 8 people
Nope, but I noticed the Jesus freaks are out.

That's pretty standard if you're there for a race. Guess they can't pass up this opportunity either.

The handouts are one thing. No issue there. Most are polite and just offer them. Never really had one forced on me.

Now the guy with the PA system literally shaking his bible at people as they go by and pointing out to them rather loudly and forceful that their eternal soul is doomed to an unending suffering of fire and brimstone for all of time is another matter. If you see him tell I said hi and off up a "Hail Satan" from me also plz

VN Store

Back