"I Wish We Had A ________ Near Me"

Taco casa. It's a small restaurant back in Kentucky, my absolute favorite Mexican food ever.

Taco casa. It's a small restaurant back in Kentucky, my absolute favorite Mexican food ever.

I think I may have eaten at one of those I also wanted to try Fatz grill and Skins down in SC but never got the chance

I think I may have eaten at one of those I also wanted to try Fatz grill and Skins down in SC but never got the chance

I've heard of Fatz, but never eaten at one.

I wish we had an IHOP in our town. There's one in Gainesville Georgia, but I'd like to have one in my backyard.

I wish we had an IHOP in our town. There's one in Gainesville Georgia, but I'd like to have one in my backyard.

My BIL lives in Jefferson...we made the mistake of taking the shortcut down the dragon once to meet them in Gainesville...were going to a doll hospital I think..maybe Cabbage Patch Kids

A German owned, German restaurant with real Yeager Schnitzel and Schwankbraten(sp?).

I have ate at a couple "real" German restaurants in the states...their NOT!

A German owned, German restaurant with real Yeager Schnitzel and Schwankbraten(sp?).

I have ate at a couple "real" German restaurants in the states...their NOT!

I've never been to Germany but I ate at a really good one in New Braunfels, TX once

VN Store

Back