'17 MS RB Cam Akers (FSU commit 12/27)

South Panola is a perennial powerhouse in 6A classification. 10 or 12 state championships over the last few years so the competition is pretty good.

Reactions: 1 person
Hearing from Clinton fans that Ohio State is really recruiting Akers hard.

Probably the favorite right now. I think Ole Miss not having any backs committed is a strong selling point for them even with their troubles. I'd watch Bama as well, especially if Harris flips to Michigan. I think Butch would have to work some magic for us to get him.

Dude I was a bouncer fall of 99 at McGee Pub! Just saw your name and had to see how u came about the name. Wish I still had my tshirt, that was a crazy place way back.

Yep. That was where we went to drink when I was a freshman and sophomore. A lot of good times there. I was a sophomore in fall of 99 so I'm sure we crossed paths.

Probably the favorite right now. I think Ole Miss not having any backs committed is a strong selling point for them even with their troubles. I'd watch Bama as well, especially if Harris flips to Michigan. I think Butch would have to work some magic for us to get him.

"I'm completely guessing with this comment. But this is the narrative I will repeat over and over again."

Reactions: 11 people
"I'm completely guessing with this comment. But this is the narrative I will repeat over and over again."

It's recruiting. Its a lot of guessing. It does appear the folks at 247 making predictions feel it's OSU currently. I believe they have got 12 of the last 14 CBs. The other 2 being FSU. I think we got 1 many many months ago. CBs aren't always right, but at least an idea of the current situation.

Dude I was a bouncer fall of 99 at McGee Pub! Just saw your name and had to see how u came about the name. Wish I still had my tshirt, that was a crazy place way back.

I'm guessing you tossed me from McGees a time or two that fall. I bet I drank 1000 McGees pale ales that fall. Good times.

and over and over..... and over and over and over and over and over and over.... and over and over and over and over again.

Lynch_Still_1073834_640x360.jpg

VN Store

Back