Woman trades daughter to dealer for heroin

VolFaninFla

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIPLYoOG3Hw

The girl was sodomized, raped, forced to perform oral sex and frequently videotaped by Corcoran's drug dealer in his Camp Washington home, prosecutors say. The encounters happened between February and June 2014.

Parents are supposed to protect their children and this woman did the opposite.

I can only imagine that the mother, April Corcoran, is mentally ill. She got 52 years to life in prison.

Stories like this make me sick to my stomach.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIPLYoOG3Hw

The girl was sodomized, raped, forced to perform oral sex and frequently videotaped by Corcoran's drug dealer in his Camp Washington home, prosecutors say. The encounters happened between February and June 2014.

Parents are supposed to protect their children and this woman did the opposite.

I can only imagine that the mother, April Corcoran, is mentally ill. She got 52 years to life in prison.

Some on this board shall be here shortly to beat the "all drugs should be legalized" drum.

And this is why I think their drums are in need of tuning.

If she had been "pre-crime" arrested, maybe, this wouldn't have happened.

SMDH

Reactions: 1 person
In my opinion. I think the mother and the dealer both should've got the death penalty. The daughter will never be right gain. And you can forget her ever having a normal family life. With her Owen children.

Reactions: 2 people
The mother is deplorable and detestable at best, but I'd be willing to bet that the dealer is the worse of the two people. I'd guess there's a higher likelihood that he said he'd take the girl in exchange instead of the mother saying "here's an idea, take her."

Drug dealers who get into trafficking are generally the worst kind of people in the world, even worse than a drug-addicted parent who is a drug addict first and not even able to function as a parent.

What the hell is wrong with people

It's all about me, me, me, me and me.

Don't care about my daughter.
Don't care about her dad.
Don't care about my parents.

I only care about ME.

Addiction is the result of the true root cause, which is selfishness.

As a father of two, I simply cannot wrap my head around this at all. How anyone who is a parent cannot always have their kid's absolute best interest at heart, 24/7 is so far beyond me! Agree with what someone else said. Death penalty to both the mom and the dealer she sold her daughter to.

The mother is deplorable and detestable at best, but I'd be willing to bet that the dealer is the worse of the two people. I'd guess there's a higher likelihood that he said he'd take the girl in exchange instead of the mother saying "here's an idea, take her."

Drug dealers who get into trafficking are generally the worst kind of people in the world, even worse than a drug-addicted parent who is a drug addict first and not even able to function as a parent.

So I take it you're not a parent?

Some on this board shall be here shortly to beat the "all drugs should be legalized" drum.

SMDH

So more laws would have prevented this?

Smdh at the "pre-crime" nonsense

SMDH

Perhaps if the heroin was legal... And I'm not saying it should be... She wouldn't have gone to this dealer in the first place?

Sadly in this day and age almost nothing surprises me but it's still enough to make you wanna puke. I agree with both the dealer and mother and I use the term "mother" VERY loosely should get death!

So more laws would have prevented this?

Smdh at the "pre-crime" nonsense
Who said anything about more laws?

I have to wonder, if she had been arrested before trading her daughter for drugs, maybe her daughter could have been saved from these monsters. Maybe the mother could have gotten into rehab and turned around. Who knows?

Now mom is facing life in prison. An 11 year old girl gets to carry around, for the rest of her life, the memories of what happened to her.

The pre-crime comment is a stupid attempt, by some, to legitimize the wanton legalization of all drugs.

Who said anything about more laws?

I have to wonder, if she had been arrested before trading her daughter for drugs, maybe her daughter could have been saved from these monsters. Maybe the mother could have gotten into rehab and turned around. Who knows?
Arrested for what? Evidently she was doing plenty that's illegal but never ran into the law. The are more than enough laws on the books trying to dictate how others should live their lives

The pre-crime comment is a stupid attempt, by some, to legitimize the wanton legalization of all drugs.

The laws aren't preventing this and our prisons are overflowing with non-violent offenders. Maybe the current path sucks and adding your "pre-crime" would make it even worse

Arrested for what? Evidently she was doing plenty that's illegal but never ran into the law. The are more than enough laws on the books trying to dictate how others should live their lives

The laws aren't preventing this and our prisons are overflowing with non-violent offenders. Maybe the current path sucks and adding your "pre-crime" would make it even worse

Dear lawd!

Your right. I'm wrong.

I bow to thee.

As a father of two, I simply cannot wrap my head around this at all. How anyone who is a parent cannot always have their kid's absolute best interest at heart, 24/7 is so far beyond me! Agree with what someone else said. Death penalty to both the mom and the dealer she sold her daughter to.

I think like you. My kids interest are my thoughts constantly, even grocery shopping. Their safety is always on my mind, from school, church, with friends or family, to here at home.

So I take it you're not a parent?

Correct. However I'm simply saying that the idea of trading the daughter for drugs was probably not the idea of the addict, but instead the idea of the dealer who was known to be interested in having sex with children. I'd consider the worse of the two people to be the person who came up with such an atrocious idea. Especially if it's the dealer who wanted to have sex with a child, then exploited the addiction of another person to do so

Last edited:
Correct. However I'm simply saying that the idea of trading the daughter for drugs was probably not the idea of the addict, but instead the idea of the dealer who was known to be interested in having sex with children. I'd consider the worse of the two people to be the person who came up with such an atrocious idea. Especially if it's the dealer who wanted to have sex with a child, then exploited the addiction of another person to do so

Well, you'd be wrong. Any parent that could trade their kid for any reason is an evil individual. I don't care what addiction or other circumstances were involved.

Unthinkable.

Well, you'd be wrong. Any parent that could trade their kid for any reason is an evil individual. I don't care what addiction or other circumstances were involved.

Unthinkable.
I take it you've never been a drug addict.

VN Store

Back