'17' TN ATH Tee Higgins (Clemson commit)

The fact that it APPEARS we've weathered the Clemson surge is huge here. Hopefully this isn't a case of just appeasing the local fans to avoid conflict. I like to think we're a better fanbase than that, and this is a legit ranking!

As a Bengals fan, A.J. Green is an elite WR who knows how to attack the ball in the air and use his body length. Not the fastest WR but pretty damn good speed for a man his size. Not saying Tee doesn't have the potential to be better than A.J. but right now, there's no comparison. We don't even know how good Tee will be in college. Only time will tell.

I've actually argued your point in here. I'm actually comparing the HS versions.

Not that I think that Tee is committing soon, but Kahlil was a top 10 player who announced during the summer.

I know.

But I like the attention a high profile signing on NSD would do for this program.

I wouldn't worry about recruiting momentum anymore. We're past that rebuilding. We've got on-field success to sell this fall. As long as we do what we're supposed to do on the field, recruiting will take care of itself.

I'd love to see a NSD surge like Alabama or Texas had this year in 2017.

Reactions: 3 people
I stated awhile back he would end up being a Vol, actually right after his decomitment, and once again in another thread. I think I guaranteed him and Stevens to both be Vols or I would delete my account. Well Tee just named us his leader and Stevens delayed his announcement right after his team scrimmaged at the indoor facility. not that I'm saying anything but I'm just saying. O and Trey Smith, Gibbs, and Chandler will all be Vols too.

I stated awhile back he would end up being a Vol, actually right after his decomitment, and once again in another thread. I think I guaranteed him and Stevens to both be Vols or I would delete my account. Well Tee just named us his leader and Stevens delayed his announcement right after his team scrimmaged at the indoor facility. not that I'm saying anything but I'm just saying. O and Trey Smith, Gibbs, and Chandler will all be Vols too.

So... it must be asked...

Any source on this besides your gut?

VN Store

Back