'17 GA LB Chandler Wooten

Doesn't matter what hat he puts on today. When a player continues to take visits, he's a recruit not a commit.

Whether we get him or not I'm pretty sure Tennessee's recruiting class is going to look 90% different then it does now if this team wins Big like it has the chance to do. I've not follow recruiting as much this summer do to this upcoming season being so important to this year's recruiting class we won't know anything till the season gets going

Reactions: 1 person
Yes, if Team 120 wins the SEC, recruiting will uptick. I respect a player's decision to wait and see, if he's unsure about which school to pick.

Whether we get him or not I'm pretty sure Tennessee's recruiting class is going to look 90% different then it does now if this team wins Big like it has the chance to do. I've not follow recruiting as much this summer do to this upcoming season being so important to this year's recruiting class we won't know anything till the season gets going

Yeah the only ones right now I think will sign in february are Eric Crosby, Chase Rogers, and Cheyenne Labruzza. KD Nixon is a little sketchy because he hasn't gotten a Baylor offer yet...so not sure on him. I think Bembry and Page will get recruited over.

Last edited:
Yeah the only ones right now I think will sign in february are Eric Crosby, Chase Rogers, and Cheyenne Labruzza. KD Nixon is a little sketchy because he hasn't gotten a Baylor offer yet...so not sure on him. I think Bembry and Page will get recruited over.
I think we will keep Bembry. Dude has potential to be a nightmare for QBs

Bembry runs 10.7 100 meter dash times at 212/215 pounds. That probably makes him faster than most of our WR group.

I'm assuming he'll be a LB or beef up and play end. None of us knows what will happen, but hard to believe they would exclude him.

Bembry's last recorded time was when he was at 227, so it makes sense that the coaches think he can play a hybrid DE role. From all I have heard TN's coaches really like Page, they had been on him for a long time. Henderson is a real want for this staff also.

Wooten's coaching staff (and I think former head coach and/or AD) have Auburn ties, and they have really pushed him in that direction. He is smart to leave the door open and take his visits, as Gus is really on a short leash.

VN Store

Back