Statement from Butch Jones

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
CcB3pSLWoAAIE8s.png:small

via Patrick Brown

Reactions: 127 people
Don't believe any of it.. From Bowles, this time and age you're not gonna get away doing that was alleged what CBJ was said of doing.. Stand up Butch..

Reactions: 1 person
Thanks for posting Freak. Everyone take a deep breath. O&W game April 16. Be there or be square.

Reactions: 10 people
Atta boy Butch, atta boy. You're under attack, your team/program is in the crosshairs. F 'em, and fight em tooth and nail. Don't take this BS lying down. In the end, it'll be a great life lesson front and center to the young men in your charge.

Reactions: 7 people
Another great reason why we need to show our support at the O&W game. This day in time I'm sure we'll be welcomed by some protestors etc.....and we need to show our support in the stadium and not let the detractors keep us away. I would love to see that story"Amidst title XIX blah blah 108,000 fans attend the O&W game".

Reactions: 21 people
Another great reason why we need to show our support at the O&W game. This day in time I'm sure we'll be welcomed by some protestors etc.....and we need to show our support in the stadium and not let the detractors keep us away. I would love to see that story"Amidst title XIX blah blah 108,000 fans attend the O&W game".

Sad truth is.......if we filled the stadium with standing room only it wouldn't be reported this day in time, last year yes, this year nah.....

Reactions: 1 person
Don't believe any of it.. From Bowles, this time and age you're not gonna get away doing that was alleged what CBJ was said of doing.. Stand up Butch..

Butch would never have said that. He is way too savvy for that; IF for no other reason. It the OFFICIAL DISPARAGE THE UNIVERSITY OF TENNESSEE MONTH.

Just deny. If it can't be proven he is innocent. Sucks that in today's age someone d reputation can take a hit based solely on allegations. Fair reporting of both sides is all I ask. Here's to CBJ being exonerated...in court and in public perception.

I am totally behind coach Jones, I have no reason not to be. Since he has been here our off field incidents has lowered and our GPA has soared. Bottom line, them things aren't happening in a bad culture. Nobody is perfect but our coach wants good citizens and not thugs, that I know. GO VOLS and stand strong players and staff!

Reactions: 6 people

VN Store

Back