Recruiting Forum Football Talk XXIV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Croom gives Debord many options. Block as well as slot and outside on passes. Total match up nightmare for the D's. Always has been if they could have kept him healthy and used him right. Really, really proud of his resolve and leadership. Want nothing but the best for this VFL.

Reactions: 1 person
Yep. I just took a pic of those quotes and sent them to her. She will love it.

I think Croom, barring any bad injury, is about to have a monster year at TE and get paid next year.

Should be interesting. It's crazy what a position change does. He goes from a solid WR with probably no NFL potential to a guy that could end up an NFL TE if the shoe fits

Reactions: 3 people
By now, you'd think everyone would know it's Daurmandy, with a silent n and the au pronounced as o based on his Etruscan heritage.
It's odd when learning history that we are taught the progression of Babylonian, Greek, and Roman cultures while the Etruscan contributions are ignored. Romans attributed with establishing the color purple as a symbol of Royalty being one example, casting respected leaders in statues of bronze being another.

Etruscans would be like Hey! Over here! Been there, done that.

Monty Williams is an assistant coach for the OKC Thunder, and recently lost his wife in a head on collision when another car crossed the median and hit her vehicle head on. I thought the speech he gave at her funeral was amazing so I thought I would share

https://amp.twimg.com/v/16c39562-a17d-47e2-b2a8-155c43cb52c8

No words...when he talks about how they haven't lost her because they know exactly where she is. Beautiful.

I watched that Monty Williams video last night. I can't imagine losing my wife. But I have to after that. He has found peace and even hope in such a ridiculously difficult time. Nobody would have blamed him or expected anything different if he had lost it and put the blame on others. If that's not a beautiful picture of the power of the gospel then I don't know what is. God speaks loudest in those valleys.

That's why believers believe and hope in what we do. For that moment. Life is a fragile thing.

Reactions: 6 people
Good news. Just read the last 5-6 pages of mostly garbage. What ever happened to innocent until proven guilty? This incident is just an example, but it is almost as if the notion has been entirely eliminated from today's progressive society.

Amen! I would never condone anyone doing criminal things, but you are right about how we have forgotten the meaning of innocent until proven guilty. It is very disturbing to me at this trend. I wonder how some of the people wanting instant judgement would feel if it was them or someone very dear to them.

If he is guilty Butch will take the appropriate action like he has done every time before. Until that time, let's give Alexis and anyone else the benefit of the law the way it was written. The way the whole Manning and the sweeping lawsuit of UT has been treated is despicable to me. All about clicks on websites and people trying to make a name for themselves.

I watched that Monty Williams video last night. I can't imagine losing my wife. But I have to after that. He has found peace and even hope in such a ridiculously difficult time. Nobody would have blamed him or expected anything different if he had lost it and put the blame on others. If that's not a beautiful picture of the power of the gospel then I don't know what is. God speaks loudest in those valleys.

That's why believers believe and hope in what we do. For that moment. Life is a fragile thing.

This forum is no place for that kind of talk. You need to take that to the Dabo - Freeze Negative Recruiting thread mister. :crazy:

(Just kidding. Actually, very well said. :good!: )

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back