'16 AZ DE Jonathan Kongbo UT Signee 2/3/16

I'm not one to take up for him often but he's right. Compared to CBJ's last two classes this is very average. Is it a good class? Sure. It's not great however. I would be willing to bet CBJ feels the same way.

I would argue you that this class is very strong. You agree that this class is a C? As far as numbers and meeting our needs I don't see how anyone could say it's a C.

He's a very impressive man when you sit down and talk with him. I've known Hugh since he was coaching Lambuth college here in Jackson tn. He's a great coach and a HELL of a relentless recruiter. I know most on here ***** and moan about bag men but he's doing a great job selling Ole Miss. It's a beautiful campus with BEAUTIFUL women everywhere. Not hard to sell.

How much did ole miss pay you to say that?

Because sarcasm doesn't translate well on the internet this is a joke

Reactions: 1 person
What's up with Ole Miss being chock full of 10s? Where the hell do they come from? Mississippi is dead last in everything in the USA. I know the gene pool in that state isn't exactly the strongest in the country.

I think it's just cliche for hot girls at this point. Like the 5 hottest girls in my graduating class, as well as the one in front of me all went to ole miss. I don't get it. That town sucks haha.

Funny thing is it would be a NCAA violation if butch told them to do this

Is it a violation for a coach to fly to Canada with a brief case full of cash, have coffee with the parents of a recruit, say goodbye and accidentally forget his briefcase?

What's up with Ole Miss being chock full of 10s? Where the hell do they come from? Mississippi is dead last in everything in the USA. I know the gene pool in that state isn't exactly the strongest in the country.

Contrary to popular belief the south is not a bunch of inbred hillbillies and southern charm goes a long way to landing southern belles. - repeat for generations.

We're #7 in the SEC-- behind UGA and UA, both with fewer recruits signed. We have the same number of signees as Bama, sitting at #2. Without Kongbo, we won't finish in the Top 15.

Right now we are 7th in the SEC and 16th..probably top 20 class

Todd Kelly Jr. (TK) ‏@ToddKellyJr6 4m4 minutes ago
Good talk this morning with @King_Kongbo , follow your heart and trust in God as he leads you on your journey

Reactions: 2 people
Posted ealier this star averages

It's lower

We get it, you've stated your opinion on this class numerous times and you keep reiterating your points. It isn't as good as his last two, ok, great, grand, wonderful, SHUT UP WITH IT ALREADY. Once is plenty enough.

Reactions: 4 people
I think it's just cliche for hot girls at this point. Like the 5 hottest girls in my graduating class, as well as the one in front of me all went to ole miss. I don't get it. That town sucks haha.

Smallest town in the SEC... in terms of population, it's on par with Maryville.

Good grief folks

It's a very average class by jones standards

That's really easy to see

Except for JG, I haven't seen anybody anywhere that knocks your socks off this cycle. (Watch JG's hudl video if you want a thrill.)The #1 target, Gary, is a 280 lb DT. Really.? KMack was/is 340. Thats an NFL DT. We got a few jewels and a lot of solid guys.
Nice job Butch.

Maybe good news? Butch just interrupted Kamara on live feed to let everyone know Kamara is the recruiter of the year. That could be all the other kids but who knows. I'm holding on to anything lol

VN Store

Back