'16 AZ DE Jonathan Kongbo UT Signee 2/3/16

How could you take this dude seriously :crazy:
FREEZE_HUGH_2005COAT150.JPG

Reactions: 2 people
So does the war room close after these last signees or do they keep it going? Would that tip off everyone on what Kongbo is going to do?

Ziti is 100% you are always looking for more talent especially on the DL.

Everyone opposed to him here are right as well. This recruit isn't going to make or break our Future

I don't think we are where we need to be at that position. Could the guys we have on our depth chart all progress and develop and be studs? Sure. But there's other teams that have 4* players stacked on their depth chart. We aren't alone there.

The final spot isn't going to make or break this class.

I am satisfied with our class but understand the importance of adding defensive linemen. They come at a premium. Everyone wants them and it's never easy to land big time DE/DT from out of state.

I would think if he was going to sign with ole miss he would have done it already. Why delay the announcement at all? Give Butch time to talk to parents?

I don't think we are where we need to be at that position. Could the guys we have on our depth chart all progress and develop and be studs? Sure. But there's other teams that have 4* players stacked on their depth chart. We aren't alone there.

The final spot isn't going to make or break this class.

I am satisfied with our class but understand the importance of adding defensive linemen. They come at a premium. Everyone wants them and it's never easy to land big time DE/DT from out of state.
To me this class is a C without this kid and a C+ with it.

Those grades are a little bit a victim to how good butch has been so far but none the less a very medicroe class

Reactions: 1 person
In that case, let me change it. And please accept my apologies...

I'm holding out on avatars until the UF game. If Butch wins that, he gets back in my avatar. He and I have discussed the matter and he knows he's gotta earn his way back. It will be a great accomplishment for him.

To me this class is a C without this kid and a C+ with it.

Those grades are a little bit a victim to how good butch has been so far but none the less a very medicroe class

The star average will be Butch's best, right?

But getting a HS DT is a big negative for me. I give it a B-/B

It's my understanding once a parent signs the nli for a div 1 school, no other signatures are needed for future transfers/juco destinations. Maybe the rules have changed recently, not sure.

It's my understanding once a parent signs the nli for a div 1 school, no other signatures are needed for future transfers/juco destinations. Maybe the rules have changed recently, not sure.

Are you buying/selling that the parents don't want him to sign with UT?

I am 99% sure skeeter is correct

I am more certain this kid doesn't sign a nli this go around

The star average will be Butch's best, right?

But getting a HS DT is a big negative for me. I give it a B-/B

I saw where Alexis has 3 to play 3. If that's true, it really lessens the impact of landing only one DT.

If Picou develops in time for the season, we will have 6 DTs and only lose one heading into 2017 (O'Brien). Take another JUCO next recruiting class and 3 HS DTs and we'll be fine--especially if the HS DTs are studs and ready to play as freshmen like KMack and Tuttle.

VN Store

Back