Status
Not open for further replies.
My predictions as of today with percentages:

Warrior - Vols (95%)
Brown - Vols (60%)
Byrd - Miami (50%)
Kongbo - USC (25%)
Dickerson - Alabama (25%)

I think we'll up with another commit of the 2nd tier guys and have a huge 2017 class. Really tough to tell on Kongbo and Dickerson right now.[/QUOTE

Definitely agree about Warrior..he is a Vol..Sounds like Byrd has already committed and will be announced on Monday. Think we get Brown also..We aren't getting Dickerson and Kongbo who knows but think we have a really good shot with him too. Then throw in Moss as well. Will be a great finish to this class.

Sounds to me it's more like...
Warrior - Vol 95%
Byrd - Vol 75%
Brown - Vol 60%
Kongbo - Vol 55%
Dickerson - 70% chance he ends up at Bama or FSU

After reading all of these updates from the weekend so far...
giphy.gif

Reactions: 1 person
Well that was weird..Evidently when typed in my login on my Kindle, I put two ss's instead of two ee's. The question is, how did I get an account with a misspelled username? I don't remember how that happened.

Well that was weird..Evidently when typed in my login on my Kindle, I put two ss's instead of two ee's. The question is, how did I get an account with a misspelled username? I don't remember how that happened.

Check your credentials. You could be a Kremlin based cyber-bot.

Reactions: 2 people

Sleep posting IMO.

I don't know about Knoxville, but you couldn't ask for a better day here in UC. Out here working in short sleeves soaking up some sun. Thanks for the nice weather Butch. I'm sure he's behind it.

I will raise you with shorts and a workout shirt here in Cool SpringsFranklin and 70 degrees but my truck thermometer. Nothin' but blue skies either. Hope Knox is getting this kind of weather for those recruits.

What's up VN homies?!! In this ugly state of Florida, but am decked in my Vols gear! Can't wait to celebrate this monster close to this class by CBJ and the staff.

I'll duck after posting this but...

Our losses in football burn deep. I log off VN, VQ, and whatever else and step away for a bit.

With this basketball team, I think "meh, this sucks" and flip over to the recruiting forum. No sleep lost.

There's some poster named Catbone that I put on ignore a year ago that seems to only post negative things. Not sure why people continue to quote him/her/it.

Reactions: 4 people

Our losses in football burn deep. I log off VN, VQ, and whatever else and step away for a bit.

With this basketball team, I think "meh, this sucks" and flip over to the recruiting forum. No sleep lost.

If there were 30+ football games in a season and only a night or two between each one you probably wouldn't lose sleep over individual losses either.

I'm giving Barnes a pass on this year. When we lose, like you I don't sweat it. We'll see marked improvement next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back