Recruiting Forum Football Talk XXIV

Status
Not open for further replies.
There will be a time on Monday/Tuesday where we doubt that 2 or 3 of the guys we have committed will sign.

Then it'll be all good on Wednesday again.

Reactions: 1 person
No apologies necessary, eazy. You bring good info.

The important question is: who gets all of your stats? Is there like a will or something for that?

giphy.gif

... I'm taking EZ's stats and then I'll have true insider status.

Gotta try and gets those subscriptions.

"Coming out of Tennessee's huge recruiting weekend, it's clear that the Vols have some momentum with Derrick Brown and Nigel Warrior. However, sources indicate that Auburn also made a strong push over the weekend and neither player has made a firm decision. As of Sunday night, the commitment of both players is considered a toss-up. Keep refreshing your browser (and click on a few ads while you're here) to get the latest news in this recruiting saga."

"Coming out of Tennessee's huge recruiting weekend, it's clear that the Vols have some momentum with Derrick Brown and Nigel Warrior. However, sources indicate that Auburn also made a strong push over the weekend and neither player has made a firm decision. As of Sunday night, the commitment of both players is considered a toss-up. Keep refreshing your browser (and click on a few ads while you're here) to get the latest news in this recruiting saga."

Lol, perfect

How'd Auburn make a push? They sneak on campus?

I just geeked out a little on the 247 class calculator. If we finish with Warrior, Byrd, Kongbo, and Brown, that would give us a final score of 262.53. Over the last 5 years, that would average out to be about the 11th ranked class in the country. What I found to be very encouraging though is that we would end up with an average player rating of 90.27 (basically a 4* average) in the composite rankings. That's elite territory (top 5-7 in the country on average) and would be the highest of the Butch Jones era.

#Analytics

I don't know about Knoxville, but you couldn't ask for a better day here in UC. Out here working in short sleeves soaking up some sun. Thanks for the nice weather Butch. I'm sure he's behind it.

My predictions as of today with percentages:

Warrior - Vols (95%)
Brown - Vols (60%)
Byrd - Miami (50%)
Kongbo - USC (25%)
Dickerson - Alabama (25%)

I think we'll up with another commit of the 2nd tier guys and have a huge 2017 class. Really tough to tell on Kongbo and Dickerson right now.

My predictions as of today with percentages:

Warrior - Vols (95%)
Brown - Vols (60%)
Byrd - Miami (50%)
Kongbo - USC (25%)
Dickerson - Alabama (25%)

I think we'll up with another commit of the 2nd tier guys and have a huge 2017 class. Really tough to tell on Kongbo and Dickerson right now.

Definitely agree about Warrior..he is a Vol..Sounds like Byrd has already committed and will be announced on Monday. Think we get Brown also..We aren't getting Dickerson and Kongbo who knows but think we have a really good shot with him too. Then throw in Moss as well. Will be a great finish to this class.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back