The Heisman Pose

He's a bad leader, makes horribly wrong decisions, is only concerned with cronyism.

Not to mention he's a mental cripple. He totally misunderestimated the situation in Iraq.

I fear Obama in the Oval Office. As a child I was raised southern baptist. I have gone to churchs with friends that are Church of God, Catholics, Presbyterian, among others. In my heart I am still Baptist.

My point? Obama was raised Muslim. And it scares the hell out of me that people are going to vote for this guy.

I fear Obama in the Oval Office. As a child I was raised southern baptist. I have gone to churchs with friends that are Church of God, Catholics, Presbyterian, among others. In my heart I am still Baptist.

My point? Obama was raised Muslim. And it scares the hell out of me that people are going to vote for this guy.

No he wasn't, Barack Obama has never been Muslim, never prayed in a mosque and has been a member of the United Church Of Christ since the 80's. His step father followed Islam but wasn't even devote in the religion. If you don't like his policies that is perfectly acceptable but don't let false rumors form an opinion of the guy.

Do you believe all the other propaganda that email chain letters and Fox News spoon feeds you, as well?? :shakehead:

What am I supposed to believe? Since I dont know him personally what choice do I have? You guys think he is the right guy?

What am I supposed to believe? Since I dont know him personally what choice do I have? You guys think he is the right guy?

I think he is but I am in the minority on this particular site. If something comes out down the road that proves me wrong than I will change my mind but as of today I will still vote for him.

I think he is but I am in the minority on this particular site. If something comes out down the road that proves me wrong than I will change my mind but as of today I will still vote for him.
Maybe this works. Take your '07 tax bill, quadruple it and that should give you some idea of your '09 tax bill, assuming your income level only declines by half.

You know, it just occurred to me that quadrupling the tax bill of many of Obama's most vocal supporters will have absolutely no impact on the amount remitted to Uncle Sam.

You know, it just occurred to me that quadrupling the tax bill of many of Obama's most vocal supporters will have absolutely no impact on the amount remitted to Uncle Sam.

yep, quadrupling nothing is still nothing. Although Obama's slumlord pal Rezko might be put in a financial bind.

Do you believe all the other propaganda that email chain letters and Fox News spoon feeds you, as well?? :shakehead:

one could ask if you believe all the propaganda you get from DailyKOS, Keith Olbermann, and HuffPo.

W will never be considered a gifted speaker, but he's far from stupid. Morons don't graduate from Harvard with an MBA.

one could ask if you believe all the propaganda you get from DailyKOS, Keith Olbermann, and HuffPo.

W will never be considered a gifted speaker, but he's far from stupid. Morons don't graduate from Harvard with an MBA.
absolutely not true.

I watch Fox News on a semi-regular basis - I've never seem them even hint he is Muslim. On the other hand, I have seen them indicate repeatedly that he is not.

People need to get over the Faux News crap!

Goodness, if you don't like it watch something else.

Who cares what media outlet you choose to watch or read on the internet.

]

Never heard of any of those.

W will never be considered a gifted speaker, but he's far from stupid. Morons don't graduate from Harvard with an MBA

I'm sure daddy had no hand in assuring Georgie was "taken care of" at Harvard. :dry:

Besides, a "purchased" college education from a snooty Ivy League school doesn't not make someone fit to lead a nation.

I know a half-wit when I see one.

I'm sure daddy had no hand in assuring Georgie was "taken care of" at Harvard. :dry:

Besides, a "purchased" college education from a snooty Ivy League school doesn't not make someone fit to lead a nation.

One could argue successfully that 3/4 of the presidents' were half wits.

wonder why all rich people don't just buy those educations?

Wonder why Harvard maintains such a strong reputation when they're allowing daddies to "take care of" their students. Guess eventually all those companies clamoring to recruit at the business school will eventually wise up and realized that they aren't getting what they expect.

Resorting to personal attacks now? Classy!

not nearly as classy as you making personal assumptions about people you've never met. Purchased degrees, half-wits, etc. Eloquence and W are mutually exclusive, but there are plenty of eloquent half-wits out there as well.

not nearly as classy as you making personal assumptions about people you've never met. Purchased degrees, half-wits, etc. Eloquence and W are mutually exclusive, but there are plenty of eloquent half-wits out there as well.

Bush's approval rating speaks for itself. It doesn't get much more eloquent than this:

mission_accomplished.jpg

you claim to not know about DailyKOS, HuffPo, and Keith Olbermann yet you are quite adept at repeating their talking points. Maybe you're more at home with a luminary like John Stewart or maybe Bill Maher.

Bush has better approval ratings than the Pelosi/Reid led Congress which supposedly was elected on a mandate.

VN Store

Back