Archie interview

utchs81

Great interview on Finebaum with Archie Manning concerning Peyton and his future . Love how this family and all of its constituents are so grounded.

Reactions: 3 people
GREAT interview, what a classy family. How did we get so lucky as to get an ambassador for UT like Peyton and being connected tot he Manning Family. And I will say, like Mr. Manning said in the interview, I really appreciate Belichick's words to Peyton, and Brady's after the game on Sunday. I gotta a special feeling about the Super bowl. I really do! I like Cam Newton, but he aint gonna run through the denver defense like he has other defenses in the playoffs. Enjoy it guys, this is the last one...

GREAT interview, what a classy family. How did we get so lucky as to get an ambassador for UT like Peyton and being connected tot he Manning Family. And I will say, like Mr. Manning said in the interview, I really appreciate Belichick's words to Peyton, and Brady's after the game on Sunday. I gotta a special feeling about the Super bowl. I really do! I like Cam Newton, but he aint gonna run through the denver defense like he has other defenses in the playoffs. Enjoy it guys, this is the last one...

What did Brady and CBB say to peyton?

One quote I recall from Archie yesterday was "I don't think he'll coach although I think he'd be a good one".

VN Store

Back