Drudge interview

lawgator1

Confirmed psychotic.

Matt Drudge admonishes Hillary, the media and 'the sickness of theAmerican people' - Oct. 6, 2015

The nearly 45-minute rant oscillated wildly between familiar critiques of the establishment and paranoid conspiracy theories with little basis in reality. At one point, Drudge suggested that the Obama administration came up with the name "ISIS" -- for the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria -- because it sounded like the last name of Rep. Darrell Issa, the Chairman of the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee.

The founder of the Drudge Report also called Clinton "old and sick," and blamed the media for covering up stories about extramarital affairs.
"Why aren't we seeing Hillary's lovers?" Drudge asked Jones. "Why aren't we seeing Hillary's lovers?"

Dude has lost it. He needs help.

Reactions: 2 people
You're the only one who still reads Drudge.

Keep up the good work, LG.

Vince Foster (found dead in a Washington park), Webster Hubble ( biological father of Chelsea Clinton), Huma (personal aid, and wife of Anthony wiener), possibly Bill Clinton (rumored).

People like you are in denial and buy the msm bullsh!t.

His obsession with all things Clinton borders on psychotic. That being said he's always been a odd ball.

Vince Foster (found dead in a Washington park), Webster Hubble ( biological father of Chelsea Clinton), Huma (personal aid, and wife of Anthony wiener), possibly Bill Clinton (rumored).

People like you are in denial and buy the msm bullsh!t.
Reynolds Wrap send you a Christmas card every year bruh?

I liked the interview. I don't agree with either guy 100% of the time, but they promote individual thinking and personal research vs. trusting everything that is written (controlled) by some larger media outlets and platforms.

Reactions: 5 people
I liked the interview. I don't agree with either guy 100% of the time, but they promote individual thinking and personal research vs. trusting everything that is written (controlled) by some larger media outlets and platforms.

Which is why LG hates him.

Reactions: 1 person
Which is why LG hates him.

I don't like people who think everything is either the only way or the wrong way.....all the damn time. I don't understand how people can live that way.

I'm not a huge supporter of either, but I can appreciate their intentions or sentiment with this impromptu interview. We need more of this in general.

Even if you think the messages are against your own opinion, it's still original thought and critical thinking, which my generation (26) and below is lacking at an all time low, in my opinion.

So I like hearing interviews like this one.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back