Atlanta Braves Thread (Andres Galarraga Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro I was on this particular bandwagon well before Scott, and welllllllllll before halfway through this season

More like halfway through last season

IN THE GYM

Also, any enemy of my enemy is a friend of mine.

CUBS

Bro I was on this particular bandwagon well before Scott, and welllllllllll before halfway through this season

More like halfway through last season

IN THE GYM

Also, any enemy of my enemy is a friend of mine.

CUBS

Completely agree with you about this particular part and I'll root like hell for them against those asholes from St. Louis if they meet up with them, but I ain't acting like they're my team and I've been a long suffering Cubbie if they were to go on and win it all.

Also, count me in the pro Pirates camp with Z and GWN.

Hey guys, I'm gonna let you decide, but you guys want to crank up a new Braves thread for the Florida game or wait till the standard 12,000th post?

Cubs and pirates will play first. Cheering for pirates means cheering for increased chances of cardinals advancing.

Communist

Not pulling for the Cubs against anyone other than the red team. Refuse.

Edit: would have to give some serious thought to a series against the *******ned Mets

Cubs and pirates will play first. Cheering for pirates means cheering for increased chances of cardinals advancing.

Communist

Just like my argument in the "cheer for all SEC teams bc it makes us look better" discussion, my rooting interest means absolute dick in regards to the outcome on the field so Imma be good with that.

Not pulling for the Cubs against anyone other than the red team. Refuse.

Edit: would have to give some serious thought to a series against the *******ned Mets

Considering the NL alternatives, you gonna turn into an October Cubs fan after all. Just chew on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back