Arian Foster discussion (split)

There have been former players who actually killed people yet Foster is you least favorite because he says things you don't like? Might want to reorder those priorities a bit

First off, who the hell are you to tell me or anybody else who my least favorite former player is or should be. Second, I don't hear Goodrich or Stallworth or Little being an arrogant, attention-seeking prick on an annual basis. All I've heard from those guys is contrition, remorse and sincere requests for forgiveness after making horrific mistakes.

You like you some Foster, agree with his statements and stances, fine, go right ahead. I don't like the jackass and likely never will. I'll roll with a guy like Goodrich who's served his time, has publicly stated numerous times about his grief and remorse regarding his actions and now speaks to teams, groups and organizations about not doing as he did, not making the choices he made and living life the right way.....not with some blowhard ass like Foster who's on some type of egotistical and narcississtic crusade for attention.

Reactions: 11 people
First off, who the hell are you to tell me or anybody else who my least favorite former player is or should be. Second, I don't hear Goodrich or Stallworth or Little being an arrogant, attention-seeking prick on an annual basis. All I've heard from those guys is contrition, remorse and sincere requests for forgiveness after making horrific mistakes.

You like you some Foster, agree with his statements and stances, fine, go right ahead. I don't like the jackass and likely never will. I'll roll with a guy like Goodrich who's served his time, has publicly stated numerous times about his grief and remorse regarding his actions and now speaks to teams, groups and organizations about not doing as he did, not making the choices he made and living life the right way.....not with some blowhard ass like Foster who's on some type of egotistical and narcississtic crusade for attention.

Simply responding to your post chief. If you don't like that then you may misunderstand the purpose of a message board.

And wow, you're putting way too much effort in trying to defend murder over being an attention whore.

So if Arian apologizes for eating all those tacos will you forgive him?

Reactions: 7 people
Simply responding to your post chief. If you don't like that then you may misunderstand the purpose of a message board.

And wow, you're putting way too much effort in trying to defend murder over being an attention whore.

Forgiveness is godliness...so AF won't understand. :)

Reactions: 2 people

i wish you would moderate instead of trying to punk everybody out all the time... i mean, have you looked at your own post history? Its a divebombing, caustic, and rude approach thats frankly interminable. Try being a Volunteer for awhile rather than a martinet

Reactions: 7 people
Sends a good message to non-christian recruits to ban a former player from practices because hes an atheist lol.

wait-what-meme-rage-face.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
i wish you would moderate instead of trying to punk everybody out all the time... i mean, have you looked at your own post history? Its a divebombing, caustic, and rude approach thats frankly interminable. Try being a Volunteer for awhile rather than a martinet

And I wish that if you don't like my posts you'd quit following me around. It's creepy

Most times my posts are exactly the response that is needed and deserved

Reactions: 3 people
I see why you like Foster so much now.

Where have I said I liked him?

Of course this is exactly the type of response I was talking about in my quote. Hard to take anyone seriously who thought it through and still put "gator" in their name :thumbsup:

And I wish that if you don't like my posts you'd quit following me around. It's creepy

Most times my posts are exactly the response that is needed and deserved
following you around, how did you come up with that? and of course you'd think its what they deserve, its from your prism. why does my interpretation of it hold less weight than yours?

Where have I said I liked him?

Of course this is exactly the type of response I was talking about in my quote. Hard to take anyone seriously who voluntarily put "gator" in their name :thumbsup:

"Most times my posts are exactly what is needed and deserved"

How would us minions ever survive around here without you to tell us what is needed? You the real MVP around here.

We might have found someone more narcissistic that Arian for once. Impressive.

Reactions: 4 people

Yeah, but I bet those murderers believed in talking snakes.

Sends a good message to non-christian recruits to ban a former player from practices because hes an atheist lol.

Don't get all activist Big Bang Theory guy! It's the other junk that would get him banned. :stop:

How would us minions ever survive around here without you to tell us what is needed? You the real MVP around here.

Of course you didn't even take a shot at the question I asked. Baseless accusations are easy huh?

You really shouldn't have a screen name that mocks brave swamp reptiles. :nono:

And now Foster is likely out for most or all of this season. Not that I would wish bad on anyone, but Karma? You get what you give.

Yes for saying he doesn't believe in the Christian God, he was punished based on the concept taught in Eastern religions like Buddhism and Hinduism.

Reactions: 2 people
He's banned because he's atheist?

Not necessarily. He throws a lot of shade at the University, and says some stupid things otherwise.

But I, as one, know how Atheist organizations work. They will make a ban into a religious bigotry argument.

I'm still not so sure that most of the people that would want him banned wouldn't want it for that reason myself.

Last edited:
I agree that Foster should've kept his mouth shut about the tacos, but why is this why should keep him from being back at practice? Why should he keep his mouth shut about his beliefs?

Doesn't he actually have to be banned first? Because I've seen nothing stating he was officially banned.

VN Store

Back