Recruiting Forum Football Talk XIX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Florida plays @ Kentucky the week before. I'm going to go ahead and call it. UK wins. FL will be caught looking ahead to us.

I'm not sure if a UK win helps or hurts us. Gators would either pack it in for the season or grow real up fast and fight tooth and nail to keep their other streak alive.

Just hope it's enough to get the W. I'm already nervous about that game. I legitimately hate the UF game and the entire week leading up to it.

Personnel wise, We should absolutely blow them out and pile it on. Take out years of frustration on them, esp on D.

I expect nothing less. Bring it on.

Personnel wise, We should absolutely blow them out and pile it on. Take out years of frustration on them, esp on D.

I expect nothing less. Bring it on.

They have the personnel on defense to stop a completely embarrassing blowout but they should get whooped for old and new! All streaks against us are in big danger this year. Bama(yes we match up very well and the team KNOWS they can play with them), Georgia, and Florida. I want Auburn in the SECCG too. I want us to kick their teeth in. :)

Reactions: 3 people
They have the personnel on defense to stop a completely embarrassing blowout but they should get whooped for old and new! All streaks against us are in big danger this year. Bama(yes we match up very well and the team KNOWS they can play with them), Georgia, and Florida. I want Auburn in the SECCG too. I want us to kick their teeth in. :)

**** it. Ill roll with it.. WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! WE GON WHIP THEY ASS, BB!!!!

Reactions: 1 person
I'm all in...

Boat race happening this year.

35-10 Good guys

If you're scared, get a dog.

I think we will win I'm just not saying book it or some crap. I think it will be a dog fight defensive battle again though.

ftr i have a dog and I ain't scared either just sick of being wrong.

Last edited:
I'm not sure if a UK win helps or hurts us. Gators would either pack it in for the season or grow real up fast and fight tooth and nail to keep their other streak alive.

I sort of think FL winning might be best. Let them sleepwalk there way to us. But idk

I think we win at Florida but it will be a dog fight. Those guys hate us and have no respect for us, and they do not want to be the team that ended to streak. They won't go down easy IMO. It will be another painfully low scoring affair, but we will come out on top.

I think we have more talent, but it's not like they are Kentucky. They have players. Will be fun!

Reactions: 1 person
I think we will win I'm just not saying book it or some crap. I think it will be a dog fight defensive battle again though.

ftr i have a dog and I ain't scared either just sick of being wrong.

Just yanking your chain and we all are sick of it.

@Volquest_Rivals: Has Tennessee picked up another commitment? News on the General Quarters: l]

Anyone got the scoop?

damn good offer list.

Florida, Tennessee, Arkansas,UCLA, Michigan, Michigan State, Miss State,TCU, Nebraska.

It's gonna be unfortunate if this is one of those situations where he tried to commit and the coaches were like "...Maybe later"

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back