NHL Finals thread

1st 4 games of Stanley Cup Final have been decided by 1 goal. Only one where 1st 5 were decided by one goal? 1951 Maple Leafs vs Canadiens.

If the Lightning beat the Blackhawks tonight and force Game 7, they will play a 27th game this postseason, breaking the record set last year by the Kings.

Man, you're really hurt by this. Who cares if he didn't follow hockey before. The state of the NHL, we need all the fans we can get!

Doesn't hurt me in the least...........does it hurt you that I find bandwagoners fandom hilarious? Sarge probably isnt a bandwagoner, because I know he is a Chicago everything fan

Last edited:
Doesn't hurt me in the least...........does it hurt you that I find bandwagoners fandom hilarious?

Nope. You've just gone to both threads and called out bandwagon fans. I'm just happy there's more people following hockey. As someone who cheers for a team in financial trouble (Arizona) and lives in a city who can't maintain a team (Atlanta), I'm just glad to see people enjoying the sport. No hard feelings from me. :eek:k:

Nope. You've just gone to both threads and called out bandwagon fans. I'm just happy there's more people following hockey. As someone who cheers for a team in financial trouble (Arizona) and lives in a city who can't maintain a team (Atlanta), I'm just glad to see people enjoying the sport. No hard feelings from me. :eek:k:

If you cheer for Arizona, then you should get a medal...........almost as big as being a Flyers fan

If you cheer for Arizona, then you should get a medal...........almost as big as being a Flyers fan

Haha, at least you guys HAVE championships :) I really got into the NHL when I lived just outside of Winnipeg, so I followed the Jets.

Are you going to root for Les Nordique
when Arizona moves there?

I can't ever root for anything in Quebec :yuck: I'm not sure what I'd do. Maybe I'd jump on the Blackhawks bandwagon :):):):)

I can't ever root for anything in Quebec :yuck: I'm not sure what I'd do. Maybe I'd jump on the Blackhawks bandwagon :):):):)

Either that or the Devil's bandwagon................it's got plenty of room now that they're not in the Finals every damn year

Either that or the Devil's bandwagon................it's got plenty of room now that they're not in the Finals every damn year

Ha, no chance of that. For some reason I've always detested the Devils. I loved Brodeur, but couldn't stand anything else about them.

I always laugh because nobody within 100 miles of Newark is a Devils fan. They don't hit 75% unless the Rangers or Flyers are in town. I suppose the Icelanders too, because they are good enough to have fans again.

Been a Hawks fan since I was a kid. I was born in Chicago and spent a portion of my childhood there.

So you will attest that they have a huge bandwagon following.

I think the 94-95 team was my favorite with Roenick, Amonte, Chelios, and Belfort. Even though it was a lockout year

VN Store

Back