Ringo Star

ChadFeldheimer

Why is he so low key? I thought there was only one Beatle left & I looked it up & this guy is alive but you never hear about him. All you hear about is Paul Mccartney. Was Ringo kind of dorky or something? The one nobody liked.. Kind of like the Joey of NSYNC. Or what?

Why is he so low key? I thought there was only one Beatle left & I looked it up & this guy is alive but you never hear about him. All you hear about is Paul Mccartney. Was Ringo kind of dorky or something? The one nobody liked.. Kind of like the Joey of NSYNC. Or what?

He is putting out a new album next month brah.

Joey was my favorite NSYNCer.

Is this a joke?

Reactions: 1 person
Wonder if it will blow Billy's mind there was another drummer for the Beatles prior to Ringo?

You just compared Joey Fatone and Ringo?

Seriously I thought he had died when I saw the thread title.

VN Store

Back