A new addition - (Vol Gear)

Can anyone make out the number on the strap directly below the T? It looks like either 18, 44, or 48. Ellis doesn't have this helmet/mask combo, but Croom and Jakob Johnson do have variations. Also, Vickers, Weatherd, and JRM also have similar combos.

My money is on Croom.

6487.jpg

same as the one on the Orta ebay ad

Last edited:
Yankee, you can beat around the bush, but not directly behind it. Don't beat behind the bush. You got it?

BTW nice pick up. Should come in handy when you meet MasterShake Vol8 over the middle.

Reactions: 2 people
he got it from Gerald orta. it was listed on ebay then taken down. I was going to pay up to $1,000 for it. but I guess yankee saved me some coin.

Reactions: 1 person
im not sure if this is NCAA legal or not to be selling equipment for profit, but perhaps this thread should disappear.

he got it from Gerald orta. it was listed on ebay then taken down. I was going to pay up to $1,000 for it. but I guess yankee saved me some coin.

You or anyone know if Seniors are allowed to keep the helmets ? I know they get the jerseys from what Deerpark said once.

You can't even spell the players name correctly lol

Im confused why it is a big deal to hide which player it was...

Either way it is a really cool piece of memorabilia! Congrats!

VN Store

Back