Most likely to flip?

I believe Williams is solid. I was a little concerned before he visited Ga but he remained solid after his visit. AU could steal him away but I doubt it.

lol we don't need a 5 star, #1 rated WR in the country? Okay, we must have ascended to the NFL.

We don't need him to flip to someone else . I forget the reading comprehension on here is severly lacking.

Last edited:
I am an "average" recruiting follower. I check out who has interest in the Vols but I don't really watch many highlight videos or am "in the know" on them.
So I know of several the coaches are hoping to sway but as we know, NSD usually comes with goood and bad surprises. My question is who is most likely to be swayed away from us? Whether committed or projected to commit.

Cecil Cherry.

I hate these threads.

Why? I mean, if people were saying "I hope so and so flips - they aren't good enough" or "Butch will let X and Y go, they were just space fillers" then it would be an obnoxious thread filled with "fans" insulting potential Vol players.

But, all this thread is doing is helping fans keep track of which comments have given evidence that they are looking around. People who don't follow recruiting that closely may have no idea which commitments are going on OV's elsewhere, which OV's are serious, and who was never that firm to begin with. There is no harm in having a condensed discussion of those recruits.

Reactions: 3 people
Auburn is not an offense that features megatrons.

It's a HS ground game w an occasional pass...and with an unproven QB to boot.

Reactions: 1 person
wow this is a real feel good thread, maybe I will start one

which hottie actress is most likely to turn ugly in 10 years?

Because you said "too" instead of "to". They read it the way you wrote it.

Sorry math was my thing not english. Guess my writing is the reason for some of the reading problems . Thank You Phil for showing me my error, even at 50 I enjoy learning.

Auburn is not an offense that features megatrons.

It's a HS ground game w an occasional pass...and with an unproven QB to boot.

...that has rolled up a lot of yards and points on the Alabama the last two seasons and ranked 16th in total offense this year.

Last edited:
Boulware should understand the importance of his playing position at UT & not flip to anywhere. But just for the record, I hope we still land Pat Allen......we need OL to open the holes for these great RBs coming in.

P Williams has confirmed his commitment so many times. Why do people think he will flip?

P Williams = VFL

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back