House passes a 1.1 Trillion dollar spending bill

Yes things could have been passed but neither side has been willing to work with the other side. Passing bills that one knows is not going to be put in law is a useless waste of time and money.

Well according to King Putt, "working with the democrats" involved the Republicans signing whatever bill he conjured up into law, and then they would discuss it. He is the divisive one.

"He and michelle were treated like "the help"". She was proud to be an American for the first time.... Their entire persona is about divisiveness. He had a chance to move race relations forward. Instead, he blew it big time.

Reactions: 2 people
The Dems will block whatever they do not want passed in the Senate plus Obama can veto. It is going to be more of the same olo same ole. Look at the big spending bill just passed look who put art of the pork in it. The GOP is not fiscally conservative,history shows that, their rhetoric misleads people.
Do you think relaxing the bank regulations to allow banks go back to doing risking investments with the US Government as a safety net to pick them up when they fall with another government bailout is being fiscally conservative?

Yeah but the boy wonder has been protected up until now by his lapdog. NOW he will have to fish or cut bait because his name will be front and center on anything he vetos.

iow... the Emperor has no clothes.

Reactions: 2 people
Yes things could have been passed but neither side has been willing to work with the other side. Passing bills that one knows is not going to be put in law is a useless waste of time and money.

But yet you reserve most of your criticism for the House and that bodies majority. :crazy:

One of the branches of government going rouge was the reason for the 2nd amendment. I don't think their policy of divide and conquer will succeed. At some point, if they continue in these unsupported measures, we will unite against them.

But yet you reserve most of your criticism for the House and that bodies majority. :crazy:

I may be more vocal on the House members because there are more extremist in the House shooting off their mouths than in the Senate. You will not find anything that I have posted nice about Reid or Pelosi unless it was sarcasm.

I may be more vocal on the House members because there are more extremist in the House shooting off their mouths than in the Senate. You will not find anything that I have posted nice about Reid or Pelosi unless it was sarcasm.

Members of the House should represent and resemble the people within their district so of course some should be extreme on both sides.

Members of the House should represent and resemble the people within their district so of course some should be extreme on both sides.

That we have. It is astonishing that some of these people get elected and reelected. Look at all the info that came out on Charlie Rangel , what happens, he is reelected.

Reactions: 1 person
That we have. It is astonishing that some of these people get elected and reelected. Look at all the info that came out on Charlie Rangel , what happens, he is reelected.

He resembles the people in his district.

Question: If many of you believe that this govt would rob from its own citizens, why is it beyond the realm of possibility for some of you same to conclude that we could be manipulating situations overseas to rob the labor and resources of other people?

One of the branches of government going rouge was the reason for the 2nd amendment. I don't think their policy of divide and conquer will succeed. At some point, if they continue in these unsupported measures, we will unite against them.

If it is right and just for Americans to take up arms against their corrupt govt that violates them, would you agree that people in foreign lands that feel they are being taken advantage of by the same govt should take up arms as well?

You should be.. the entirety of NYC is a really bad joke.

It's been several years(1980's-1990's) but I use to enjoy visiting NYC. I would attend 2 - 3 trade shows a years at the Javits Center . I never had a bad experience in NYC, lucky I guess.

It's been several years(1980's-1990's) but I use to enjoy visiting NYC. I would attend 2 - 3 trade shows a years at the Javits Center . I never had a bad experience in NYC, lucky I guess.

I see it as one of those places that are nice to visit but you wouldn't want to live there.

It's an OK place to visit. I have been working out of there since 2002. I guess the trash, the broken everything and the idiotic Port Authority bureaucracy is starting to take it's toll. New Yorkers couldn't care less about the filth in which they live and it just bothers me. I was just in Denver, and the streets were immaculate. I am sure there are diseases that haven't even been categorized yet floating around in the NY subway. But at least the rats are big.

It's an OK place to visit. I have been working out of there since 2002. I guess the trash, the broken everything and the idiotic Port Authority bureaucracy is starting to take it's toll. New Yorkers couldn't care less about the filth in which they live and it just bothers me. I was just in Denver, and the streets were immaculate. I am sure there are diseases that haven't even been categorized yet floating around in the NY subway. But at least the rats are big.

I think the nicest big city I have been to is Toronto, ON. I don't know how it is now but I was really impressed when we went.

I think the nicest big city I have been to is Toronto, ON. I don't know how it is now but I was really impressed when we went.

Ya GOTTA love Denver. When you are about to get off the train at the airport, Peyton Manning welcomes you and wishes you a Merry Christmas. :dance2:

If it is right and just for Americans to take up arms against their corrupt govt that violates them, would you agree that people in foreign lands that feel they are being taken advantage of by the same govt should take up arms as well?

Thats a whole different bag of worms. I am talking about the constitution, power equilibrium and the 2nd amendment. If other countries feel their constitution is being abused I am sure they have amendments to cover the situation.

VN Store

Back