3-9!!!

Aerie Vol

LOL.

Sorry, just had a flashback to some posts on here from 3 weeks ago. To those who said "I just can't find 4 victories on our schedule" I say - Try checking our WIN column.

AV
PS. The small percentage of Negas who have shown up to eat their crow can disregard this post. Your redemption has been noted.

Reactions: 20 people
LOL.

Sorry, just had a flashback to some posts on here from 3 weeks ago. To those who said "I just can't find 4 victories on our schedule" I say - Try checking our WIN column.

AV
PS. The small percentage of Negas who have shown up to eat their crow can disregard this post. Your redemption has been noted.

I think they were talking 4 SEC victories.:hi:

Reactions: 2 people
Will West is at the top of this list. He didn't say 3-9 but he said he had a hard time finding 5 wins on our schedule. I don't mind predictions but that idiot makes it seem like he's already lived it and knows for a fact he's right.

Like the girl who KNOWS she's a 10. In real life she's a 6 but in her mind she KNOWS she's a 10 and you can't tell her otherwise. That's Will West.

Reactions: 5 people
With Worley, we'd finish 4-8. That seems pretty clear at this point. We wouldn't have beaten SC or KY, we'd have no shot at beating Mizz, and win #4 would have come against Vandy. Dobbs saved our season, our recruiting, and ultimately our future.

Reactions: 6 people
With Worley, we'd finish 4-8. That seems pretty clear at this point. We wouldn't have beaten SC or KY, we'd have no shot at beating Mizz, and win #4 would have come against Vandy. Dobbs saved our season, our recruiting, and ultimately our future.

That's anyone's guess but I think you're wrong, wrong and wrong...and the last sentence is way over the top.

Reactions: 4 people
LOL.

AV

Pointless thread. With an injured Worley and the prospect of Peterman starting at QB I don't think 3-9 or probably more realistically 4-8 or 5-7 was out of the realm of possibility. Remember: the rumor was that the coaching staff was not pulling Dobbs' RS. Hindsight is always 20/20. And by the way I despise all the stupid "NegaVols" or "Sunshine Pumpers" name calling on here like we are 3rd-graders on the playground. Grow up. Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
LOL.

AV

was the QB. Would we have beaten SC with him? I doubt it. And I doubt we'd have won the Missouri game either. (There is no guarantee we'll win it with Dobbs, but we've got a much better chance.) I respect Worley, like the guy, has represented the Vols well, but our offense wasn't very good with him, as we all know.

I'll be the first to say I was concerened we'd get to 5 wins. I had no earthly idea Dobbs would or could play as well as he has. Now 3-9 nsm but pre Dobbs we looked like a very very beatable team. If you watched Nathan Peterman sub against UK you know what I am talking about.

Reactions: 1 person
I'll be the first to say I was concerened we'd get to 5 wins. I had no earthly idea Dobbs would or could play as well as he has. Now 3-9 nsm but pre Dobbs we looked like a very very beatable team. If you watched Nathan Peterman sub against UK you know what I am talking about.

He had one pass. That's the thing - we keep getting tiny glimpses of him and he keeps failing royally each time. But it was ONE pass. I'm convinced he's not that bad.

AV

This. As if those predicting 8 wins somehow knew Dobbs was going to take over in game 7 and play like Superman. Smh.

Most of those prognosticators also thought Dobbs was garbage and wouldn't have made a difference anyway.

LOL.

AV

Anybody stupid enough to post that is certainly not going to come around now and admit it.

That's anyone's guess but I think you're wrong, wrong and wrong...and the last sentence is way over the top.

So you think Worley would have gone on the road and beaten SC? And you don't think Dobbs turning our would be 4-8 finish to possibly 7-5 and a bowl is considered saving our season? Are you that argumentative to where you have to disagree? Nothing I said was even debatable, it was fact. We were going to finish 4-8 with Worley.

Last edited:
Dobbs is an anomaly. He is actually a Student/Athlete. Student first. They say he doesn't practice well. He's probably worried about getting his homework done. He plays well in the games because it's just a game and it's fun. It's not his life, it's his hobby. I think the coaches have done a good job of putting him in good plays and giving him flexibility. Also, I think he just doesn't feel so much pressure because again, this is his hobby. If he makes a bad play, or makes a bad decision and the coaches call him on it, he just shakes it off because he doesn't consider every play do or die.

Reactions: 5 people
Will West is at the top of this list. He didn't say 3-9 but he said he had a hard time finding 5 wins on our schedule. I don't mind predictions but that idiot makes it seem like he's already lived it and knows for a fact he's right.

Like the girl who KNOWS she's a 10. In real life she's a 6 but in her mind she KNOWS she's a 10 and you can't tell her otherwise. That's Will West.

West is as anti-Tennessee as anyone on local sports-talk radio. I did hear him say that we might lose one of either Utah State or Arky State. That would mean the Chatt. game and possibly Vandy would be our only wins which would make three and at that time he said the Vandy game wasn't a guaranteed win. I wish they would get rid of him and bring in a former Tennessee player, I'm sure they could find someone to take that spot. He "brags" all the time that he's not a "homer" but it seems he's a big time "againster" (new word?).

Reactions: 3 people
Volnation...where you can have something potentially great happening...and STILL find something wrong with HOW it happened. :sad:

Reactions: 3 people
So you think Worley would have gone on the road and beaten SC? And you don't think Dobbs turning our would be 4-8 finish to possibly 7-5 and a bowl is saving our season? Are you that argumentative to where you have to disagree? Nothing I said was even debatable, it was fact. We were going to finish 4-8 with Worley.

Like I said, that's anyone's guess but it's fair to point out that we beat a much better SC team last year with Worley at QB...I'm not arguing that the offense has been better and had another dimension with Dobbs.

VN Store

Back