Explain please

25801VOL

V,B
7 inches from the goal line and we line up im the shotgun and run a double reverse instead of lining up in a goal line formation and doing a QB sneak. I don't get it

Reactions: 1 person
Running up the gut has not gotten us a yard when we need it for 2 years plus
The reverse was nearly stopped for a huge loss but did result in a TD

I'm right there with you! Have Dobbs take the ball from center and jump the thing over the goal line. Drew Brees did it Thursday night and he's like 5'9. Play calling still questionable at best

Reactions: 2 people
I don't know that I can explain it if you can't see the oline being blown off the line of scrimmage

I'm right there with you! Have Dobbs take the ball from center and jump the thing over the goal line. Drew Brees did it Thursday night and he's like 5'9. Play calling still questionable at best

I'm speaking on the first goal line possesion. I like the fact we actually did something different on the second goal line possesion

Offensive line play is questionable at best.

Because the OL couldn't block in yhe previous 4th down and 1. Why would you try the same thing?

Real smart one here...

So you're upset that we ran a play that resulted in a touchdown as opposed to running a play that might have resulted in a touchdown or no touchdown at all?

Makes sense.

easy answer. did you not witness the fourth an inches on the previous drive? stuff due to no push from oline. thats why we never go for it on fourth down

I was screaming at the TV when they lined up in shotgun on the first attempt.

I can't believe the reverse worked. It was a halt away from getting . Blown up 8 yards deep.

7 inches from the goal line and we line up im the shotgun and run a double reverse instead of lining up in a goal line formation and doing a QB sneak. I don't get it

I agree. It seems the qb is unable to take a snap from under center. The qb sneak is not in our Playbook evidently

So you're upset that we ran a play that resulted in a touchdown as opposed to running a play that might have resulted in a touchdown or no touchdown at all?

Makes sense.

No, he is referring to the two times we were stuffed from the 1/2 yard line out of the gun

Did you not see the drive right before that when we got down inside the 1 yard line and got stuffed on 4th down.

Our O-Line.....they are not good at the football. There's your reason for the playcall. Get the ball to one of our fastest and most explosive players in space, then let him make a play - which he did.

VN Store

Back