Madden 15

Basically got the RS CP for free.

Bought 2 for just under 30,000. Combined, checked the AH again and bought one for 13,000. Sold that in 5 minutes for 18,000 then a guy I know sold me one for 2,200 which I sold 5 minutes after for 17,500.

Sitting at about 215,000 now with this as my squad:

Tennessee Vols - Lineups - Madden 15 - Muthead
Why do you have 215k coins and a terrible o-line?

Reactions: 1 person
Was doing fine with passing on Pro difficulty. Bumped it up to all-pro and throwing 5+ picks a game!

Any tips on passing? Best plays/formations vs man and zone? Should I just start taking more sacks when nothing is open?

I play on all madden and basically I just run short to intermediate routes with some play action. Throwing it deep is where I have trouble. Use the left analog stick to lead the ball away from defenders. Also I always use a scrambling QB so when the pocket breaks down I can usually at least get back to the line of scrimmage

I play on all madden and basically I just run short to intermediate routes with some play action. Throwing it deep is where I have trouble. Use the left analog stick to lead the ball away from defenders

thanks - I do the same but the AI secondary is stepping in front of the pass a lot of the time - even bullet throws.

Will have a guy wide open on a slant or an in/out route, gun it to him, and a D guy comes outta no where and steps in front of the pass. DE's are also beating the ball on short hitches as well.

thanks - I do the same but the AI secondary is stepping in front of the pass a lot of the time - even bullet throws.

Will have a guy wide open on a slant or an in/out route, gun it to him, and a D guy comes outta no where and steps in front of the pass. DE's are also beating the ball on short hitches as well.

I find that comeback routes work really well if you anticipate the throw and keep the ball down.

Against man I use lots of drag routes and in-routes and crossing routes. Look for short throws. Also the play "corner strike" is impossible to defend with cover 2 man if you time it right. Run it over and over then hit the TE deep down the middle when the safety starts to cheat over.

I've been using Carolina's playbook for the options but I just used Denver's for the first time and I just had a field day throwing the football. I use the Browns fwiw

Comebacks, slants and mesh work great for me, actually I'm pretty good at all posing, but the defense is stiffer than past years. It's more realistic, learning how to attack certain packages really help

Also, SWIL, you should try the nike skills trainer if you haven't. It helps a lot on how to read the defenses. Every year I always threw a lot of picks on curl flats because I didn't know what I was reading, but after skills trainer it's one of my best plays now

Thanks Smooth - I've done the trainer as it was really helpful. It's hard to remember which concept works against man vs. zone. I feel like a need a playbook for the game's playbook!

I'm going to buy one of these with Madden strats on it instead of plays =D

AS-QB-Band.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
Put Eric Berry as my QB and he already has 2,000 yards passing.....its only week 3. VFL MVP fosho

Thanks Smooth - I've done the trainer as it was really helpful. It's hard to remember which concept works against man vs. zone. I feel like a need a playbook for the game's playbook!

No problem. It's a lot to remember for sure!

VN Store

Back